Monday, April 22, 2013

FOTD (042113): SHOCKING PINK and OLYMPUS

What happened this day:

- Spent the day with Papa and Lincon
- Went to the mall
- Bought some hair stuff and more Moringa O2 products
- Had dinner at Kenny Rogers
- Watched Olympus Has Fallen (two thumbs up for this!)

FOTD!!!


It's been too long since I last used one of my NYX lipsticks and I realized they're just sitting on my lipstick organizer so I decided to wore my NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink today!

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Ever Bilena Whitening BB Cream
Fashion 21 Loose Powder No. 2
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia (for contouring)
Fashion 21 Roll N' Dazzle Glitter Eyeshadow in Pink Diamond (for highlighting)

EYEBROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer (to keep my oily eyes from creasing)
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara

LIPS
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten (to moisturize and prep my lips)
NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink


Today's purchases:



- Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat (P185.00)
- MoNDES Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment (P109.00)
- Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Soap (P50.00)
- Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner (P89.75)


Stay tuned for my review for these new products that I bought, except for the toner because I've already reviewed that. ;-)

Oh, and by the way, do watch Olympus Has Fallen! I am not a fan of action films but this is one of my favorite films... ever!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment