Friday, April 5, 2013

Product Review: Fashion 21 Roll'n Dazzle Glitter Eyeshadow in Pink Diamond


One of the many things that I love about makeups is that they are very versatile --- Just like this roll eyeshadow from Fashion 21. This is the Fashion 21 Roll'n Dazzle glitter eyeshadow in Pink Diamond. It's not really a new product of Fashion 21. In fact, I've been seeing this roll eyeshadow even when I was still in High School or in my early College years.

The packaging reminds me of an old school lip gloss and the old school roll perfumes. :)

Product Name: Fashion 21 Roll'n Dazzle in Pink Diamond
Price: P85.00
From: SM North Edsa Department Store




The eyeshadow is a loose powder and one annoying thing about this is that it can be messy to use at times. So, when you roll the tube, be careful because you might dispense a lot of product. One roll can dispense a lot of product already.

QUICK TIP: Instead of rolling the eyeshadow, just tilt the tube/bottle and carefully dot it on your eyes or cheeks. To avoid fall outs, dispense the product on the back of your hand or makeup palette instead of directly applying it onto your eyes or face.





Anyway, I've mentioned that this product is versatile because I don't use it only as an eyeshadow but I also use it as a highlighter or blush. Actually, I rarely use it as an eyeshadow. I use it as a highlighter most of the time but only this particular shade. This roll eyeshadow from Fashion 21 is also available in different colors like white, purple and blue. I forgot the other colors and I'm not absolutely sure how many shades are available. Anyway, I'm in love with this shade, Pink Diamond because of its two-toned effect. It is a light pink color with gold micro glitters which make your eyes shimmer or make your face glow (if you use it as highlighter).

It's not the first time that I used this eyeshadow. I can recall that me and my sister bought a roll eyeshadow before, way back in High School yata and this is the exact same shade that we had. That's why I bought it again because I remember how much we loved this color because it's light but it makes our eyes glow. Of course back then, I didn't know yet a lot of things about makeup so it didn't even hit me to use this as a highlighter.





See how pretty the color is? I first used this in my 500 Pesos Makeup Challenge wherein I used it both as an eyeshadow and a highlighter/blush to avoid using a lot of products so I can stay under my 500 Pesos budget. Here's the look:




See how it gave just a hint of color but it totally made my face glow! It has been my favorite highlighter since that 500 Pesos tutorial! I've been using it a lot since then, even on my clients. Here's one of my clients-slash-niece on the day of their prenup shoot. I did their makeup that day:



Look at that glow on her face! :) Kind of reminds you like Ms. G. Toengi, huh? ;-)

Here are the other looks where I used the Fashion 21 Roll'n Dazzle in Pink Diamond:



This is my Clubbing Makeup Look. I did a tutorial about this and if you haven't seen the tutorial yet, here's the thumbnail:



If you love makeup and if you're just starting to use makeup, don't be afraid to explore! You can do so much things with just a single eyeshadow, I'm telling ya! :)

Fashion 21 Roll'n Dazzle Glitter Eyeshadow is available at all Fashion 21 counters in all leading department stores nationwide.


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


5 comments:

  1. Interesting. Thanks for sharing us your new find! Love your pics, you're so pretty. My mama caught me while I was reading it & she told me you're prettier than Say, lol (she watches her vid tutorials with me, lol).

    Uhm, what's your lipstick, the one before your clubbing look? It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's so flattering naman. Thanks to you and to your Mom. :)

      I was wearing the Chanel Rouge Allure in 95 Enjouee in that pic. I have a review about it din. :)

      Delete
  2. Bing, prettyness overload! Super fail lagi ang paghighlight ko. Thanks for sharing this.I will check this out soon. :)

    Micmic's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like Rochelle Pangilinan. Lovely! :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the certificate in hand, you can begin examining the details with the use of a gauge and microscope, which you can ask the jeweler to provide at the store. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete