Friday, November 22, 2019

PLAY LINE FRIENDS First Store in Manila

ARMYs went crazy when a pop-up store of BT21 opened in Manila last year. As a fan of LINE Friends, I also went crazy when I visited the LINE Store and Cafe in South Korea a couple of years ago. Now, we'll even get crazier as the very first store of LINE Friends has opened here in Manila!


LINE Friends store is located at the ground floor of Robinson's Place Manila and it is dominated by various BT21 (characters by the famous KPop boy group, BTS) products. If you are an ARMY, then this place is heaven for you! Well, even if you are not an ARMY, you will surely enjoy this place if you love cute stuff and anything Korean.^^

The store is filled with super duper adorable items. Check out some of the things you will find here and what are the stuff that I got.


The first thing that really caught my attention is one of the LINE Friends, Sally the chick! Well, yes, it is a chick but if you are a fan of another KPop boy group, iKON, seeing a duck or a quail or a chicken will remind you of the group's leader, Kim Hanbin.



Since I am an iKONIC, I picked this standing plushie without even thinking twice and it became the first item in my basket. Now, I can't sleep without it. It's so fluffy! Aside from these plushies, you will also find seat cushions available in all LINE Friends characters.

But, of course, BT21 plushies are available as well. They have it in all characters. I'm not an ARMY (Not hating, guys! I just belong to a different fandom.^^) but I definitely adore the characters Mang, Tata, and Shooky because I find them cute.


If you are here, oh! You will surely be overwhelmed as well! It took me over an hour to choose items that I like. Actually, I like a looooooot of things from the store but I have to stick to my budget as well. Hehe!


Anyway, here are more of the items that you will find.

Pouches and bags in different characters and designs

Passport holders and luggage covers are available, too! And of course, how can they not have socks, right?
Clothing items!
Cutie slippers! These babies are ones of the most expensive items in the store but totally worth it for sure.
Stickers and pens for your collection! The sticker badges are my favorite.
They even have gadgets and accessories!
Tumblers and lunch packs.

These are just some of the items that you will find in the store. This isn't even half of it!

Now, take a look at what I got from the store!



I mentioned earlier that I am not an ARMY but my nieces and nephew are. So, I gave them all the BT21 items except for that Koya slippers because, I mean, how can you not keep that? Haha! And then I got me some things from the actual LINE Friends characters.


So yes, we already have the BF Sally Standing Plushie then I also got me a Sally Monitor Memo Board and a Brown 3-in-1 Cable (Brown is a LINE Friend). I picked items which I can really use and not just for display. :)

All the BT21 stickers are for my nieces and nephew. I chose the sticker badges because they look cooler out of all the stickers I found in the store. It costs Php90 only per set. The most expensive that I bought is the BT21 Chimmy PVC Shoulder Bag which costs Php1,770 and I gave it to one of my nieces as a gift since it was her sweet 16th birthday. Then I also gave them the random BT21 items that I received as gifts from the store.

And those are all of it! Have you visited the store already? What are your top picks?

Visit and follow them on Instagram (@playlinefriends.ph) to be updated on their promos and events. Their Black Friday Sale is now ongoing until December 1. You wouldn't want to miss that. I heard their BT21 plushies are 50% off!





1 comment:

  1. Dear blogger, Thankyou to Given Usuefull Information .All the beauty related services like hairstyle, party makeup, bridal makeup artist in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete