Monday, September 26, 2011

Haul yeah baby! VII (Collective haul)


Here's anothe huge collective haul. My Mom gave us shopping money for some reason and of course my shopping list will always include cosmetics and beauty products since I am a freelance makeup artist. :)


HAIR CARE


1. Bench/ FiX Smooth Operator weightless styling creme (P150.00, Bench/ outlets)
2. Shine Moist Foaming Glaze 308 (P199.75, SM Department store hair care section)

SKIN CARE


3. Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash (P189, SM Department store health and beauty section)
4. Kustie whitening+smoothing Papaya Facial Scrub Jam (about 200+, SM Department store health and beauty section)
- I forgot the exact price. I bought the small tube more than a month ago and now I bought the big one because I loved it so much. It's a great deal too because I got a free small body butter.


5. Dove Go Fresh cucumber && green tea scent roll on (P89, SM Department store health and beauty section)
- I got a free tweezer for buying this roll on! :)

SANITARY ESSENTIALS


6. Med Guard anti-bacterial wipes (SM Department store health and beauty section, watsons)
7. Watsons soft cotton buds (Watsons, SM Department store health and beauty section)
- I need these essentials because it's very important for makeup gigs.

COSMETICS



8. Local Kokeshi Dolls liquid eye liners in black and blue (P50, Circle C)
- I bought these because they are oh so cute! hihi!


9. Fanny Serrano two-way cake powder in Duchess (P399, SM Department Stores)
- I'm collecting these two-way cakes.


10. Nichido stick concealer in Beige (P150, SM Department Store, Watsons)
- Someone told me that this one's pretty awesome so I went ahead and buy one to see it for myself.


11. Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner (forgot how much, SM Department stores, watsons)
- I lost mine so I bought another one!


12. Aido eye putti (P140, SM Department Stores, Watsons)
- I ran out of eyelash adhesive so I bought this and I want to try this one from Aido, too that's why I bought this.


13. Shawill Pretty Color Eye Liners (P98, SM Department Stores, Watsons)


14. In2It brow cake powder (P299.75, SM Department Stores, Watsons)


15. Tony Moly Maxi Volume Force Mascara (P678, SM Department Stores, Tony Moly outlets)


16. Etude House Roll Roll Gloss in 03 and 08 (P278, SM Department Stores, Etude House outlets)
- I love the colors!!!

 

17. CoverGirl Lipperfect lipstick in 355 tempt seduction (P395, SM Department Stores, Watsons)
- I bought this shade because this one's one of my favorite lip colors.


18. Marionnaud eyelash curler (P119, SM Department Stores, Watsons, Marionnaud)
19. Marionnaud kabuki brush (P400, SM Department Stores, Watsons, Marionnaud)



And that's it for this blog post!  Thanks to my Mom for the shopping money. Watch out for my next NYX haul because I spent half of the shopping money buying NYX products. ;-)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-






4 comments:

  1. gusto ko din talaga ng FS 2way cake sis.. :) review mo din ha, pati mga marionnauds mo :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Belle: Yes sis super ganda kasi nya. Yes I will have a review about different brands of two way powders including FS. Sige pati marionnaud ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome haul! I also bought the FS 2Way cake in Chino... I love it. :D

    will wait for your Marionnaud eyelash curler review. Been so curious about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Hollie. FS 2way cakes are awesome! :)
    Yes I'll post a review about it real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete