Thursday, October 6, 2011

Review: TEA TREE FOAMING FACIAL WASH

Hello my dear dudettes! I'm back with another drugstore product review. It's a skin care product actually, a facial wash to be exact.

Product's name: TEA TREE FOAMING FACIAL WASH
Price: P189 / 160 ml
Spotted at: SM Department Store (North Edsa), Beauty Section/Skin care area


I am a sucker for mint flavors and it was mainly the reason why I bought this. Tea Tree Foaming facial wash has natural tea tree and peppermint oils. I love having that cool and refreshed feeling after washing my face because it kinda helps me to be more relaxed before sleeping, especially when the weather is a bit humid. So, even though I have my Kojie San kojic acid, I still bought this because I wanted something cool on my face. :))

What it claims (written on the back of the bottle):
Light and creamy, this foaming facial wash with natural Tea Tree and Peppermint Oils will help promote a clearer spot-free complexion and leave your skin feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. Tea Tree originates from Australia. It is a natural antibacterial agent known for its antiseptic healing properties. Peppermint oil is renowned for its therapeutic effect on skin disorders and for its cooling sensation.

Well, almost everything that was written on the back of the bottle are true. Why almost everything and not everything? Well it's because I don't believe it promotes a spot-free complexion. It just makes my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
It's super light and creamy. Checked!
Leaves your skin feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. Checked!
Antibacterial. Checked!
Cooling sensation. Checked!


Let's take a closer look at the product, shall we?


It comes in a pump as you can see in the photo above. The product is in liquid form, and this pump will convert it into foam. I think it's unnecessary for me to be telling you that because it's quite obvious but I just want to. Hahaha! ;-D

 

So that's how it looks like. See how foamy and creamy it is? It's really light, too. You can feel it's lightness not just by touching it but also when you have already applied it onto your face. When you apply it onto your face, it's like you're just massaging your face with water. It's so light, it wouldn't even form bubbles once rubbed or applied. But you can easily feel the cooling sensation and after rinsing, you can really see and feel the smoothness of your face.

Will I repurchase? Definitely. I love this facial wash! The fact that it's light, antibacterial, leaves my skin feeling 
smooth, peppermint... Ugh! It's just a must-have for me! This is totally going in my holy grail list! :) 
I'm going to give it a 4.5 out of 5 awesomeness. :)

Tea Tree also have other products such as moisturizers and eye cares. You can check it out at Watsons and SM Department Store's skin care area.

I hope this review did help you.


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments:

  1. great review sis, ive seen this na sa SM.didn't get it kasi wala pa ko nababasa review,, it didn't break you out noh.. so yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, never had a breakout with this one! Than you sis! Try it out for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete