Saturday, November 5, 2011

REVIEW: E.L.F. Blush


These E.L.F blushes are part of my Birthday haul. I bought these from Landmark, Trinoma for P250 each. It wasn't the first time that I saw these blushes. I see them everytime I visit E.L.F. counters from different malls but I just don't buy them. The reason why is because I'm not really into blushes, powder blushes at that. I just decided to buy these blushes when I realized I don't have enough powder blushes in my makeup collection and I thought I need them since I am a freelance makeup artist. I usually use my Vanity Palette and Careline blushes for my clients. Anyway... I bought the shades Peachy Keen and Fushia Fusion.

The blush comes in a film which covers and protects the blush itself.

1. PEACHY KEEN - I love this shade. It gives you that natural glowing look on your face



2. FUSHIA FUSION - It's a very nice shimmery pink blush. I actually haven't tried this on myself but
I used this already when I did a little makeover on my friend.


SWATCHES!


Please excuse my filthy looking nail! :-(



I'm not really into shimmery blushes like with lipsticks, I'm more of a matte-woman. (LOL) I just wish E.L.F.
will soon have matte blushes because most of their products are actually nice.


PROS:
E.L.F. blushes are actually pigmented and they stay on for long hours. What I like most about this is that it's not really powdery or chalky unlike other blushes, especially the cheap ones!

CONS:
Too shimmery for me (maybe because I'm not really into shimmery blushes). I actually have a problem with the packaging. It's not really sturdy. When I first took out the blush from the box and opened the blush, the pan came off. Look at the picture below:

I was really disappointed because I haven't even used it yet. It was my first time to open and use it since my College girlfriends and I had a makeup session during my boyfriend's birthday celebration.


So, yeah that's it. E.L.F. blushes are just okay for me. Not in my favorites list.


I hope this review did help you.


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-








3 comments:

  1. i love the peachy keen, bagay sa complexion ko. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love the Peachy Keen too!. :P Good for warm skin tones! Thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with you ladies! Thanks to the both of you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete