Hi everyone! Just want to share with you my January 2012 hauls and favorites. I filmed a video for this one. If you're interested to watch it, just play the thumbnail below.
HAUL FROM SM DASMARINAS
1. Glam Works Nourishing Body Lotion in Avocado (PhP 79.00)
2. Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-On (PhP 199.00)
3. Celeteque DermoScience Sun Care Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 (PhP 150.00)
3. Nanny Rose's Queen Bee Four Slices of Raspberry Cheesecake Lip Balm (PhP 99.00)
4. Nicole Beauty Tools (Large - PhP 41.75, Small - PhP 32.75)
5. Nichido Minerals Precise Liner (PhP 150.00)
6. Nichido Extra Waterproof, Protective Eye Pencil in Dark Brown
7. Parisian Plus Beige Doll Shoes (PhP 399.75)
8. Pacific Blue Pink Watch (PhP 800.00)
HAUL FROM ILOCOS
1. Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in Natural (PhP 349.75)
2. Maybelline Crayon Liner in Black (Php 149.00)
3. AgfaPhoto Selecta 14 (PhP 8,000)
4 Souvenir T-Shirt from Vigan (PhP 240.00)
5. Green Ethnic Pouch (PhP 35.00)
HAUL FROM SM NORTH EDSA
1. DreamGirls by 4u2 Colors Eyeshadows (PhP 94.00 each)
2. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow (PhP 148.00)
3. Maybelline 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner by EYESTUDIO (PhP 358.00)
Now, let's move on to my January 2012 Favorites! ;-)
1. Glam Works Nourishing Body Lotion in Avocado - Affordable at only PhP 79.00, hydrating, moisturizing but not greasy (SM Watsons)
2. Nanny Rose's Queen Bee Four Slices of Raspberry Cheesecake
- Moisturizing but not too creamy, just enough to moisturize your lips and the scent is amaaazing!
3. Nivea For Men MultiEffect8
- I know it's a little weird to use men's products when you're a woman but I just love this because it leaves my skin oh so soft and smooth!
4. Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Shine-Free Cake Powder in Honey
- This has been my go-to powder since December 2011 because the coverage is flawless and it lasts the whole day without caking.
5. San San Eyebrow Pencil in #02
6. E.L.F Studio Powder Brush and E.L.F. Blending Eye Brush
7. In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in ER 01 Eyebrowns
- I love this because it's versatile and very handy. I bring this with my everywhere I go because I can use it as, of course, eyebrow powder, eyeshadow and contouring powder.
8. In2It Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm
- This is one of my HG lipstick! The color is super vibrant and the staying power is amazing. Even after eating, the color still stayed on my lips.
That's it ladies (and gentlemen?)! Catch me on my next blog entry.
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)