Hi everyone! I am super excited to write about these NYX Xtreme Lip Cream, number 1 is because these were sent to me by Ghel, the owner on NYX Cosmetics by Onlineshoppingzone and number 2 is because these lip creams are sooooooooo awesome that I just had to include them on my Holy Grail list. ;-)
I have already uploaded video review and lip swatches of these NYX Xtreme Lip Creams so here, I'm just going to add more photos and list down the pros and cons.
NYX has a total of 11 shades of the Xtreme Lip Creams and Ghel sent me 6 shades (so generous of her!) and they are Skin Tone, Natural, Buttery Nude, Pinky Nude, Spicy, and Absolute Red.
NYX Xtreme Lip Creams come with doe-foot applicators which are great for precise applications. The packaging is a short plastic tube, almost similar with the Soft Matte Lip Creams it's just that SMLCs are a bit bigger than the XLCs.
- High pigmentation
- Stays on for long hours (4-5 hours)
- Available in 11 different shades (from nudes to reds)
- Smooth and moisturizing on the lips
- Silky and glossy but not too glossy (you know what I mean?)
- Not sticky
- Fills in the crevices of the lips
- Has a sweet candy-like smell
which I think
- might be a problem to some people (especially those who have allergies to scents)
- and that's it! :)
|L Top-Bottom: Pinky Nude, Spicy, Absolute Red|
R Top-Bottom: Skin Tone, Natural, Buttery Nude
More photos for better reference:
- Nude shade with brown undertone
- Nude shade with pink undertone
- Very nude and light pink shade
- A pretty pink shade
- A hot red shade
- The name says it all. ;-)
I am super in love with these NYX Xtreme Lip Creams, I can't stop using them! :)
Have you tried this out already? If you haven't, then I suggest you do!
Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)