Monday, May 7, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: 4U2 DreamGirl Love Pink Emotion Eyebrow Pencil



Hi everyone!

I recently found a new awesome eyebrow pencil and it looks super cute and girly! The eyebrow pencil is from 4U2 DreamGirl Love Pink called the Emotion Eyebrow Pencil in the shade Natural Brown. Well, I think they only have 1 shade, not sure though. I have been eyeing this pencil ever since 4u2 cosmetics overhauled their dreamgirl line and last week I finally got the chance to buy it. Everything from the said line is in pink which is really catchy especially to those who love girly stuff and are obsessed with pink! 




PRODUCT NAME: 4U2 DreamGirl Love Pink Emotion Eyebrow Pencil
PRICE: PhP 164.00
SPOTTED: Watsons / SM Department Stores





This eyebrow pencil reminds me of Etude House's Drawing Eye Brow pencil because they are both light and give natural-looking brows. The Emotion Eyebrow Pencil doesn't come with a spoolie though unlike the EH Drawing Eye Brow. Also, 4U2's eyebrow pencil is a bit creamier than EH's Drawing Eye Brow.


The eyebrow pencil is retractable which is awesome and the packaging is made up of plastic.


As you can see in this photo, the swatch is very sheer and light. I glided the pencil 2x on the back of my hand and that's how it looks like.

MORE PHOTOS OF EVIDENCE!

Here, left brow's already done and the right one's obviously untouched. You can see the difference although the  left brow still looked natural even after filled in with the brow pencil.

Both eyebrows done!

I LOVE IT!


The photos are worth a thousand words! You can see in the photo how the Emotion Eyebrow Pencil looks like on an actual human eyebrows. I love this pencil! So far, it's my second favorite eyebrow pencil, first is still Etude House Drawing Eye Brow.


PROS:
- Effect looks natural
- Not that creamy, not that stiff
- Waterproof
- Stays on for long hours
- Affordable
- Retractable, very convenient to use
- Catchy packaging

CONS:
- only 1 shade is available in the store
- packaging is not that sturdy


I love doing my eyebrows that's why I love trying on new and different eyebrow products. It's great to find another awesome eyebrow pencil like this --- affordable but has good quality and the packaging is really a plus factor. Yay! Got another addition to my eyebrow kit collection. ;-)

*4U2 is available at SM Department Stores beauty section / Watsons outlets*



Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment