Thursday, June 7, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: 4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Forever Liquid Foundation and Lovelight BB Powder


Hi everyone!

So, if you're already one of my loyal follower and YouTube subscriber, you probably already know that I have made a video review about these two products. However, I haven't stated there everything that I think about these products from 4U2. Before I start writing my thoughts on this powder and foundation, here's the link of the video... you might want to watch it, too if ever you haven't yet. :)



Okay, now that you have watched the video, let me begin my thorough review on the 4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Forever Liquid Foundation then after that, the Lovelight BB Powder.




PRODUCT NAME:  4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Forever Liquid Foundation
PRICE:  PHP 194.00
SPOTTED:  SM Dasmarinas




Before 4U2 overhauled the look of their line Dream Girl, I already knew that they have this foundation but I never really wanted to try it. Then they changed the packaging of their Dream Girl line and all of a sudden,  became interested to try everything from that line.

Let me talk about the packaging first. Well, obviously it's really cute but I'm not really attracted to its packaging. It comes in a squeeze-tube packaging made up of plastic. I love that it's a squeeze-tube type because I can control how much product I'm going to use but the whole look of the tube looks like a product for kids, if you know what I mean. But it's no biggie! At least the shade number and the expiration date are already written on the product itself unlike before wherein the shade number and expiration date are written on its plastic.

As for the consistency and coverage, at first I thought it's going to be really light and thin but I was really surprised. The coverage is light to medium and the consistency is actually thicker than I thought it would be. The finish is flawless and it can conceal minor imperfections such as blemishes and the redness of the skin. It's pretty amazing, actually. It kind of reminds me of the Maybelline BB Cream because they almost have the same finish. 4U2 Dream Girl Forever Liquid Foundation doesn't have any scent at all so good news to those who are very sensitive and particular when it comes to scent.

BEFORE

AFTER

Isn't it amazing? I really love it! It's a great everyday-use foundation. Perfect to use when you go to school or at work because it's light but enough to make your skin look flawless. I didn't even apply concealer. I just hope that they have a wide range of shades available because as of the moment, they only have two variants of this foundation. I got the shade No. 2 because No.1 is lighter than my skin color.

PROS
- Comes in a squeeze-tube packaging which is good because you can control how much product you will use
- Conceals blemishes and redness on the face
- Light but has a flawless finish
- No scent at all
- Affordable
- Stays on for long hours
- It doesn't crease nor cake up

CONS
- Limited shades

I'm going to give this foundation 3.5 out of 5 seals of approval. ;-)

Let's move on to the BB powder.



PRODUCT NAME:  4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Lovelight BB Powder SPF 15 PA++
PRICE:  PHP 194.00
SPOTTED:  SM Dasmarinas



This is the cutest compact powder ever! It's so tiny, it can fit in my palm. The packaging is uber cute and very girly. I'm not a big fan of girly stuff but this one I like! ;-) Unlike the forever liquid foundation, the packaging of this powder catches my attention. The compact has a mirror and it also comes with a sponge which actually works great. I love this because it's so small it can fit in any of my bags or purse or pouch so I can bring it with me anywhere.

The powder contains SPF 15 so it's the perfect powder for students or anyone who goes out a lot because it protects your skin from the Sun and the coverage is light but enough to mattify your skin. It doesn't crease at all, it doesn't make your skin look cakey. I got the shade No.1 by the way. I really hate it that they have a very small range of the shades available. The 4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Lovelight BB Powder is only available in three shades.

PROS
- Travel-size packaging and very cute
- Sponge works great
- Coverage is enough to mattify the skin
- It doesn't have any funky scent
- It doesn't crease, crumbles, and cakes up
- It has SPF 15

CONS
- Limited shades

I'm giving this BB powder 4 out of 5 seals of approval. :)

I definitely recommend this products especially to the beginners and students. They're very convenient to use and the coverage is just enough to enhance that pretty face! Plus it's not that heavy on the pocket. ;-) You can find 4U2 at any Watsons or SM Department Stores beauty section.

Talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

9 comments: