Friday, October 26, 2012

30-Day Makeup Challenge - DAYS 6 and 7

Hi everyone!

I went to Alfonso, Cavite (my boyfriend's hometown) yesterday with my boyfriend and there is no internet connection there so I wasn't able to post Day 6 of the challenge. So I will, again, answer two days in one post. ;-p


DAY 6

Do you like/wear false eyelashes? If yes, strip or individual?

I like wearing false eyelashes for special occasions and when I am doing creative looks only. I do not actually like wearing them everyday or everytime I go out because to be honest, I don't feel comfortable with falsies on. I haven't really tried individual eyelashes yet so I can't compare.


DAY 7

Favorite eye shadow color?

BROWN! Because it goes with anything, don't you agree? You can pair it with neutral eye shadows, pink, green, blue, teal, etc.!




7 down... 23 more days to go!
Click here to go to DAYS 4 and 5.


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment