Sunday, October 28, 2012

E-Session: Jerson and Karen + Michael and Dianne

YES!

It's a double wedding!



These two couples are my churchmates. Karen and Dianne were actually my choirmates when we were still members of our religion's choir. They got married last October 17 and yes, it was a double wedding! I was really happy when I found out about their double wedding because first of all, I'm so happy for them! Second, it would be my first time to witness a double wedding and lastly, they asked me to be their HMUA! Of course, I felt so glad and honored. It's been over a year since I last saw them and I was really happy that they still thought of me to glam them up on their big day.

Anyway, I don't have yet the photos from their wedding to share with you guys. For now, take a look at their awesome photos during their pre-nuptial shoot. These photos were just taken with my camera so these are just BTS photos but I hope you'll enjoy browsing the photos! :)

Ooh by the way, Karen and Dianne are sisters. Karen is older. ;-)

Meet Dianne! Here's her before and after photos.





Meet Karen! Here's her before and after photos.




Meet the GROOMS!


Bro. Jerson and Bro. Michael :)


The next photos were taken at Karen and Dianne's eldest sister's house in Malabag, Silang, Cavite. The house is big, super classy and beautiful! They shot the first part of the E-Session there.

Here is Bro. Michael and Dianne camwhoring while Bro. Jerson and Karen were being photographed! Hahaha!



Karen and Dianne loved their looks so much! They stole my camera while I was retouching the makeups of their grooms and took quite a lot of photos of themselves! Hahaha!







Aww, look at my beautiful girls! :)




Checking the shots! :)



After the first part, we hurriedly transferred to another location which is a very beautiful resort called Balite, Falls at Amadeo, Cavite. We were really in a hurry because it was already 4:30pm that time and the sun would set any time soon. Natural lighting is still the best!

Look how beautiful and green the place is! It was my second time in this place. The first time I went there, we did a photo shoot for a photography workshop.




First up, Bro. Jerson and Karen! :) I love seeing them together! They're super sweet and Bro. Jerson is like really smitten to Karen! Awwwwww!









BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL SHOTS!!! Now, take a look at Bro. Michael and Dianne's photos. This couple really makes me laugh, they're sooo cute! Unlike Bro. Jerson and Karen, these two are like cat and mouse but in a very cute and adorable way. Hahaha! :)










It was really fun seeing two couples for an E-Session because double weddings are actually unusual. I was really excited for their wedding!





I hope you liked their makeup looks and I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos. Please wait for their photos during their big, big, day! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment