Saturday, January 26, 2013

Black and White Bow Tie Eyes


My friend's daughter, Jessica, shared a photo of an eye makeup on my Facebook timeline and she asked me if I could re-create the eye makeup. Unfortunately, I can't find the photo anymore. :-( I don't even know who created that eye makeup. Anyway, credits to her! :)

So, the eye makeup is the same except it doesn't look the same! Haha! I mean, the original one is cleaner and the lines are smoother. Anyway, here's what I have created:

*Please excuse the messy and unruly eyebrow. I'm trying to grow back the hairs.*






PRODUCTS USED:

Black: 
Maybelline Lasting Drama by Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner
NYX Single Eye Shadow in Black
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black

White:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
White eye shadow from the NYX Nude On Nude Palette

Brown:
Medium brown eye shadow from the Fashion 21 Color Set palette


I hope you liked it! :)





Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment