Friday, January 11, 2013

FOTD (011113): Long-lasting Lip Color!!!

Okay, so 3 hours ago, I posted a status on Facebook that I was heading to school. Now, I'm back home, blogging. Apparently, my trip to school and back home was longer than the time I spent in school today! I have two scheduled classes today, supposedly, but both were cancelled. In our first class, we were dismissed an hour earlier because our Professor was about to be interviewed for a TV show (bongga)! Then, we just found out that our Professor for our second class is absent so, there! I stayed in school for about 35-40 minutes only! What a waste of BB cream, lip color, money and energy! Hahah!

Anyway, let me share with you my FOTD. I decided to use one of my Excel Paris Lip Glosses because I haven't really road tested them yet. I've tried it on my lips before and it's super duper drying! Like I can't move my lips. And it's a shame because I love the pigmentation and its staying power. Anyway, since I know it will dry out my lips big time, I applied my trusty Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten on top so that my lips would be moisturized and the result was AMAZING! It's a bit sticky but I love the texture and the final color. I used my Excel Paris Lip Gloss in 808 by the way.


Isn't the color gorgeous? I love it so much! I think I'll be using this lip color combination more often until I get sick and get fed up with how it looks on me. Haha!

If you're interested, here are the complete list of products that I used for today's makeup:

FACE
Ever Bilena BB Cream in Oriental
LA Girl HD Concealer in Pure Beige
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Silk (under eye area)
Maybelline Clear Smooth Cake Powder in Honey (all over powder)
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour (used as contouring powder)
4U2 Envy Eternity 4-Color Blush in California

EYES AND BROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour (brows)
In2It Waterproof Gel Liner in Very Black
Maybelline The Magnum mascara

LIPS
Excel Paris Lip Gloss in 808
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten


Take a closer look:



Gahd! I really love my lip color! Mixing different lip colors from different brands is just awesome. Although our classes for today were cancelled, at least my makeup was not put into waste. I discovered something really cool. :) Talk soon!

Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


4 comments:

  1. original ba yung excel? ive seen a lot of those on divisoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing excel lc a lot around lately ah :-) how's the EB BB cream? :-) looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aya! :) The EB BB Cream is good. I was surprised that I liked it. Haha! :) I'll do a review soon.

      Delete