Sunday, February 10, 2013

Borrowed Time and Blueberries

     Sometimes, I like taking a break from everything and from everyone and just have time alone for myself. I'm not a wallflower but sometimes, you just really need to be alone for a while. I don't have issues or anything about someone or something but I think having time for yourself is a very important part of your life. You get to think straight without any distraction. You get to plan for something for your future, decide without debating and you get to exhale all the bad vibes and inhale the good vibes.

    How do you spend time with yourself?

     Me? I just go out. I like going to the malls. It has always been my stress-reliever ever since I learned how to take public transportation all by myself. Hahaha! I love window shopping. If I see something useful and something that I like, I will buy it as long as I have the money. Other than that, I also love watching a movie. It may seem sad, of course, but it's one of my favorite things to do when I want to be alone. My most favorite part is eating out alone! Hahaha! I love exploring different fast food chains, restaurants, cafes, and the likes! I love eating in a place where it is not too crowded so I could really relax. Eating somewhere with lots of people just gives me more stress and headache because it is annoyingly noisy! How can you relax with all that noise?

    Just a few days ago, I spent time alone with myself. I hung out at The White Hat in Glorietta 3 and ordered Frozen Yogurt topped with my favorite Blueberries! It's like heaven on Earth! Yum!!!



Yay! Everyday is The White Hat Day!!! I'm totally going back for more frozen yogurts and berries!




Pa-simpleng kuha ng litrato! Hahaha!




     Spending time with myself usually only last for a one whole afternoon or even for only a few hours. Just enough for me to breathe deeply and let all the stress out of my system. Being alone for too long is not good din naman.

     How about you? Do you like spending time alone with yourself? How do you spend it? :) Talk soon!



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment