Friday, May 24, 2013

Blazing Blue Eyes with Virginia Olsen Minerals!

Hello everyone!

Just sharing with you this eye makeup look that I recently created using Virginia Olsen Minerals eyeshadows! Unfortunately, I don't have a tutorial for this. :-/





PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
San San BB Cream
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Silk Powder in Nude Beige
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia (for contouring)

EYEBROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour

EYES
LA Girls Pro Primer
Virginia Olsen Minerals Eyeshadow in Jirbie
Virginia Olsen Minerals Blue Eyeliner
Virginia Olsen Minerals Eyeshadow in Crescent Moon
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black
San San Age Defying Liquid Liner
Maybelline Crayon Liner in Black
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara

LIPS
NYX Round Lipstick in Honey
Glory of New York Lip Gloss in 07
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten (for a hint of pink on the lips)



I'll try to do a tutorial for this but I'm not promising anything! I'm thinking if I should recreate this or do another makeup look using the same eyeshadows. Hmmmm... What do you think?



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment