Friday, July 5, 2013

Look Fab on a Budget | My Lucid Intervals' Anniversary Makeup Contest Entry

Some of you know that I joined My Lucid Intervals' Anniversary Makeup Contest and some of you already know that I won! Haha! Yes! I'm the first prize winner of her awesome makeup contest! I think it was a month-long contest and I didn't submit my entry immediately because I formulated in my mind all the things that I would use and the theme that I would go for for my entry. The main rule of the contest is to create a glamorous look using affordable products. Each product must not be over Php 500.00. To be honest, it wasn't too difficult for me because y'all know how much I love using local, drugstore, and affordable cosmetics! :)

The contest ended last June 24 and Donnarence, the author of My Lucid Intervals, announced the winners on June 26. I was so happy that I won because first, the prizes are so awesome and second, doesn't it feel good to know that you won something because of your hard work? Hihi! Oh, I also want to congratulate Ms. Jhessica Recto for being the 2nd prize winner! You go girl! You deserved it! :)

So, here's my entry:



Here's the video tutorial:



Sharing a story, I first did this look on my niece, Thea, on her 18th birthday last May. It was an on-the-spot makeup and I didn't plan for it to look like that but I was so happy with the result! I've thought of a lot of makeup ideas for the contest but I remembered that particular look that I did on my niece so I ended up doing it as my contest entry. The eyes are the focus of this makeup look, obviously. I love it! :)




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Ever Bilena Whitening BB Cream in Oriental
San San Eyebrow Pencil in No.2 (used for sculpting the cheek bones)
4U2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder in No. 2
FS Two Way Cake in Fantasia (for contouring)
Shawill Collagen Rosy Touch Blushed in No. 01
Fashion 21 Roll N' Dazzle in Pink Diamond

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in No. 2
ELF Eyelid Primer
Fashion 21 Defining Eyeliner in Black
Virginia Olsen Minerals Eyeshadow in Crescent Moon
Fashion 21 Color Set
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl mascara

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Dolly Pink
Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink




Thank you so much, Ms. Donnarence for choosing me as the winner! It means a lot to me, seriously! :) Of course, I'm bragging about my prizes! Haha! There's just too many, I was in cloud 9 when I got the prizes! Yey! :)






Oh, I'm really happy for all of this! I mean, who wouldn't be happy, right? Hihi! Anyway, I hope that you liked that look that I created and again, thanks to Donnarence! Happy Anniversary, girl! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment