Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pretty in Pinkbox Event: Unveiling New Products and the New Face of Pinkbox

I remember when I was still in High School and College, I used to buy accessories from Pinkbox. I love their earrings and though I'm not fond of wearing hair accessories, I always adore their cute headbands and ribbons and I usually buy gifts there for my nieces. I also love that they customize accessories. I actually had two earrings customized for me which are both letter B dangling to stand for my nickname, Bing. I also had a customized phone accessory which spells YUM and as some of you already know, it is my and my boyfriend's term of endearment. :) Until now, whenever I visit the mall and see a Pinkbox store, I just have to go inside and check out their new stuff and cute nothings. They also have cute notebooks and pens which I used to collect when I was younger. To summarize this all, yep, I am a fan of Pinkbox. That's why I was filled with joy and excitement when I was invited by the brand manager of Pinkbox, Ms. Liz Lanuzo, to attend their Pretty in Pinkbox event!

It's "Pinkbox" so I am already expecting a lot of cutesy, pink and girly stuff on the event and too right I am, the venue was just so girly and there's pink and pastel colors everywhere. So Pinkbox! :) The event was held at Zarzuela inside the new wing of Edsa Shangri-la last July 25, 2013.




Look at that adorable table set-up! Everything was dressed in Pinkbox! Haha!



When you take your seat, you'd be greeted with your very own Pinkbox basket of goodies and cupcake! :)




Upon registration, the guests all received a hair elastic with a rose on it. Of course, I chose orange to represent the color of my blog. ;-)



Everyone also enjoyed delicious Filipino food from Zarzuela. My favorite is the grilled puting keso sandwich!




The program was hosted by the bubbly Tita K! Here she is with the Pinkbox owner, Ms. Nelly See, talking about how Pinkbox had started and how it progressed. Who would've known that finding the right accessories for a daughter would turn out to something like this? Now, Pinkbox is one of the top accessory brands with over 40 retail locations offering wide range of one-of-a-kind pieces!



The new look of Pinkbox was also revealed during the event. Pinkbox stores will be revamped soon and we caught a glimpse of what the new Pinkbox stores would look like. It was designed by Heim Interiors and I can't wait to visit their newly designed stores soon. It's just like you're in your own home. :)



Here in this photo is Ms. Liz Lanuzo, talking about the new offers of Pinkbox. They recently came out with handmade accessories and styling services! The thing that really caught my attention was the Pinkbox Kiddie Salon which your little girls can experience on their birthday celebrations and other events! Also designed by Heima, a mobile salon will offer services like hair styling, nail art, and glitter tattoos! Isn't it awesome? :)



Check out these cute and adorable handmade accessories from the Pinkbox Handmade Collection. Prices begin with P59.75 only!






Pinkbox also wants to let everyone know that their accessories are for all ages that's why they also came up with the Li'l Belle Infant Line. Now, even your little babies can look just as stylish and fabulous as you with these artfully crafted headbands and bonnets made with the softest material to guarantee comfort. It's affordable, too! Prices begin with P69.75 only.





And of course, the highlight of the event! Pinkbox unveiled their new brand ambassador and muse and it's no other than Ms. Verniece Enciso! I absolutely agree that she is the perfect face of Pinkbox! She has been a fan of Pinkbox and as what she said, being the ambassador of Pinkbox is a dream come true for her. Congratulations, Verniece! :)





I really enjoyed that afternoon. I was able to be with my blogger friends and got the chance to meet different beauty and fashion bloggers. We even got to take home some goodies! :)


I will post a separate Pinkbox haul very soon. :)



Thank you so much Ms. Liz and to the whole Pinkbox team for the invite! Congratulations to a successful and fun event! :)

Pinkbox can be found in the following locations:

Watsons / Robinsons Department Stores / Harbor Point Subic / SM City Clark /SM City Pampanga / SM Valenzuela / SM City San Lazaro / SM North Edsa / Alimall / Trinoma / SM Mega Mall / Shangri- La Plaza / GloriettaI / Greenbelt / SM Mall of Asia / SM City Bicutan / SM Sucat / SM Supercenter Las Pinas / SM Southmall / SM Supercenter Molino / SM City Dasmarinas / SM City Sta.Rosa / SM City Lipa / The District Imus / Soon to open SM City Calamba

Franchised branches: Festival Super Mall / Barrington Place / SM City Iloilo / Marymart Iloilo / Abreeza Mall Davao / Red Dot Laoag

Please call 722-4370 / 721-1445 or email marketing@pinkbox.com.ph for any inquiries.



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment: