Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Maria Mercedes Inspired Makeup Look

Late post!

Hi everyone! How's it going? I just learned that the Maria Mercedes teleserye had ended last week and it reminded me that I haven't blogged about yet my Maria Mercedes Inspired Makeup Look which I did last December 2013. Short story behind my Maria Mercedes Inspired Look: I received the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Reckless from Glorified Makeup and I thought that the shade of that lippie is close to Jessy Mendiola's lip color in the Maria Mercedes poster. So, that's it. Hahaha! Anyway, here's the look:



I should have bought a red rose, don't you think? :)


I used my Hard Candy In The Shadow Eye Shadow Collection in Temptations from Suzanne's Emporium. The shades are perfect!


Here's the complete list of products I used to achieve my Jessy Mendiola inspired makeup look:

- MUA Matte Perfect Primer
- Glory of New York Total Cover Up Concealer
- Avon Ideal Luminous Invisible Coverage Foundation
- Maybelline BB Silk Cake Powder (for highlight)
- Fashion 21 Two Way Powder with Milk Moisturizers No. 2
- Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in No. 2
- Avon Eyeshadow Duet in Maize (bronze)
- Hard Candy In The Shadow Eye Shadow Collection in Temptations
- Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in No. 5
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in black
- Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume and Curl mascara
- Glory of New York Mineral Dual Powder in 36 (for contouring)
- Glory of New York Mineral Blush in 41
- Avon Ultra Color Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Red Brick
- MUA Luxe London Velvet Lip Lacquer in Reckless

If you want to achieve this look, too, you can watch my video tutorial:



What do you think? How did I do? I think this makeup look is great for prom and other formal events as well. I hope you liked it! :)





Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment