Saturday, May 17, 2014

Burt's Bees Daisy White Exclusive Blogger Launch

One of my favorite lip balms would have to be Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Not all lip balms in the market works but this one is really moisturizing and it is made of natural ingredients so it also gives love and care for your lips. Last May 9, 2014, they launched their newest skin care line which is called Daisy White and I was really excited when I was invited.

The Burt's Bees Daisy White Blogger Launch was held at a very fancy restaurant called Le Jardin at W Fifth Building, Penthouse Floor at BGC. Everything about the event was just so classy and bright.






Here are the complete products from Burt's Bees Daisy White line. These products contain white daisy extract which is known to regulate skin's melanin production that will result in a brighter and more luminous complexion. They have the Daisy White Facial Cleanser, Daisy White Facial Toner, Daisy White Serum, Daisy White Eye Cream, and Daisy White Moisturizing Cream. They all smell so good and I've tried a couple of these products already but more on this in a separate blog. :)



In line with the event's theme, we were asked to wear white. I don't really have a lot of white clothes because I don't like wearing white so here's the closest top that I found in my closet.



While we were waiting for our lunch to be served, we had a mini photo shoot with top photographer, Shaira Luna. We were required to wear a flower crown and we could either make our own or just wear their ready-to-use flower crown. Although there's an instruction card on how to make a flower crown, I decided to just wear the ready-to-wear one because I'm not really good in crafts and stuff like that. Hehe!




They even have hairstylists at the event so we can have our hair styled for the mini photo shoot. Cool! The photos will serve as one of our souvenirs.


I didn't ask for a bonggang hairstyle, I just had the ends of my hair curled. :)


Burt's Bees Lip Gloss samples were also laid out on the table so we could try and use it for the mini shoot. I chose the shade Evening Glow because it's red. I loved it, by the way. It's not sticky and gives just the right amount of sheen on the lips.




Ta-dah! Here's me with the flower crown! Haha! It was my first time to wear one. Bagay ba? ^_^


Ms. Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity introducing Burt's Bees Daisy White range 

Ms. Maritess Dagdag, General Manager of Burt's Bees, sharing to us the brand's history

Cold Salad: Orange Segment and Olive Salad

Blanc de Poulet Farci aux Rillettes de Porc, sauce moustarde

Aside from enjoying the delicious fancy lunch served to us, I also enjoyed the company of my fellow bloggers! It's always nice to meet new friends. :)

Burt's Bees General Manager, Ms. Maritess Dagdag, Ms. Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity, Ms. Celline Reyes of Product Arena by Celline08, Ms. Tina Villa of www.tinavilla.com, and Ms. Yette Cruz of Yettezkiedoodles.


Tina of What Tina Loves :)

Watch my vlog about the event here:


Here's the very elegant and generous loot that we received from Burt's Bees! That clear case is one-of-a-kind! I now use it as a mini makeup train case. Hihi!




I will share more about these Daisy White products soon. In the meantime, you can visit their website, www.burtsbees.com, or like their Facebook page, Burt's Bees, for more updates and info about their products.

Burt's Bees is available in all Beauty Bar outlets.




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission!



No comments:

Post a Comment