Last month while I was viewing photos of different celebrities during the Oscars 2014, Khloe Kardashian caught my attention. I loved everything about her look --- from her hair, to her makeup, to her outfit! She looked absolutely stunning with that lip color and that lashes! Ahh! Definitely a head-turner! No surprise that a lot of YouTube beauty gurus from different countries tried to recreate her look. Ang ganda kasi talaga! So, I decided to do a makeup tutorial inspired by her look at the Oscars 2014 Party. And yes, this is a late post. :)
Here's a side-by-side photo of Khloe K. and myself with a makeup look inspired by her:
Before filming this video, my sister and I went to the mall and we discovered the Jazzy Collections Kiss Proof Lip Gloss. We fell in love with its quality! Great color payoff and the finish is really matte like the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers and Lime Crime Velvetines. I chose a pinky coral shade and my sister chose the brown shade. Yes, brown! It's so gorgeous! When she put it on her lips, I knew right away that it would be the perfect lip product for my Khloe K. inspired makeup! So, that night, I filmed the video as soon as we got home!
Well, the Jazzy Collection Kiss Proof Lip Gloss in Chocolate Brown is too brown so I applied a deep shade of red lipstick on top of it to really copy Khloe's lip color at the Oscars 2014 Party.
*For the foundation routine, please click here
- Essence I heart Stage Eyeshadow Base
- Ellana Minerals Eyebrow/Eyeshadow Quad
- Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes Palette
- Glory of New York Auto Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash mascara
- HBC EssentialsNE44 Arubian Black Eyes false eyelashes
- Lideal Tofu Powder
- Glory of New York Mineral Dual Powder in 36 (for contouring)
- PROPS 42 Eyeshadow/10 Blush Palette
- Ellana Minerals Pressed Mineral Blush/Bronzer in Kitten/Passion
- Jazzy Collections Kiss Proof Lip Gloss in Chocolate Brown
- Fashion 21 Red Romance Lipstick in Heartthrob
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission!