Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Product Review: LOL Bronzing Powder

Doesn't it irks you whenever you take a selfie and your face just looks flat and lifeless? Well, there's actually a solution for that --- BRONZER. Bronzers, if applied properly, can help give you that healthy, sun-kissed glow and can also give life to your face. It may also help make your face appear slim together with proper contouring. However, if applied improperly, it can make your face look muddy and just burnt!

There are a lot of good bronzers in the market but if you're looking for something that's on the cheaper side, you might want to check out LOL Cosmetics' Bronzing Powder.


Product Name: LOL Bronzing Powder
Price: P139.00
Available at: SM Department Stores / Watsons

The LOL Bronzing Powder comes in a plastic compact. The cover has a window which shows the actual color of the bronzer. The packaging is quite slim so you can easily slide it inside your makeup kit. If there's one thing that I wish they would change or add on their packaging is maybe... a mirror? But that's not really that big of a deal.




LOL Bronzing Powder is available in 2 shades. The lightest shade is called All Bronzed Up and the darkest is Brown Sugar and it's the shade that I have.



The texture is smooth and it has a matte finish. The coverage is actually light but it is buildable which is good because you can control if you just want to dust a little warmth on your face or if you really want to look like you just got back from the beach. Also, since the coverage isn't too heavy, it is very easy to blend.

I actually like using this for everyday looks just to add warmth on my face. I have used this in contouring my face a few times but it's just too warm and a wee bit orange-y. Just a quick tip, always choose a contouring powder with cool undertones because it will look more natural and it will give more depth. ;-)

Here's a photo of me with LOL Bronzing Powder on my face:



As you can see in the photo below, the color has a warm tone. I haven't contoured my face yet in this photo, by the way. I just used the bronzer.



Considering the price, the availability, and the performance, I would say that this is a great bronzer. You can use this as your actual blusher or you can just use it as your regular bronzer. It adds a healthy look on your face and can help avoid you from looking dull and flat on photos. Well, any bronzer can do that but what separates this from other bronzers is that it's really affordable yet the quality is commendable.

So, yes! I will definitely recommend this and and I will surely repurchase but I think this compact will last me even until 2015. Well, depending on how frequent I'm going to use it. Hehe!

Have you tried this bronzer already? What's your favorite bronzer? Share naman! :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission!

10 comments:

  1. I would love to try it Bing! It's pretty affordable. Thanks for always making reviews about cheaper quality products. It's helpful for an aspiring makeup artist like me. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Venus! My pleasure! Thank you so much for following my blog. :) God bless you.

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering kung maganda ba tong LOL. lagi ko kasi nakikita sa watson pero dahil sa review niyo po ttry ko na siyang bilhin. Thanks Ms.Bing for this review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Bing.. Naghahanap po ako ng affordable na dark face powder. Karamihan kasi ng foundation ko, masyado maputi sakin.. Tingin nyo po ba uubra 'to? PS, bago lang po kasi ako sa pagmamake up. Thanks Ms. Bing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww gaano po ba ka-dark ang skin nyo? Baka po sobrang dark po sa inyo to. Bronzer po kasi ito hindi po face powder :)

      Delete
    2. Hmm. Kelangan ko lang po nung magcocounter act sa pagkaputi ng foundation.. Iniisip ko po kasi, baka masyadong shimmery 'to.. Yung san san 03 pressed powder po kasi, maputi pa sya sakin pag ginamitan ko nung light foundation..

      Delete
    3. Matte po itong LOL bronzer. Baka naman po kasi sobrang dark and warm nito sis. Pag ang foundation mo maputi masyado, mas ilalabas nya yung darkness nung dark powder na gagamitin mo po.

      Delete
    4. Hmmm. Okay po.. May maisusuggest na lang po ba kayo na tip or product na pwede ipangremedyo dun sa mga nabili kong light foundations?

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this review, Ms. Bing! :) I wanna go to the mall and buy this bronzer now. :)


    XOXO
    Sylden @ Delightful Illusions

    ReplyDelete