Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Join My Upcoming Makeup Workshops!

Hello, everyone!

I just want to announce that I will be having two makeup workshops this month. One in Paniqui, Tarlac for my ladies from the North and one here in Metro Manila! :) Please refer to the posters below for complete details.


Makeup Workshop in Paniqui, Tarlac

- Please contact 0917-6978039 for reservations.



Makeup Workshop in Quezon City

- Please contact 0915-5830876 for reservations.

We have an Early Bird promo. Yung fee na P2499, magiging P1999 na lang pag nag-sign up kayo on or before February 10.

ETO PA, one lucky winner will get the chance to attend the workshop for free!!!

Mechanics:
1. Must be a subscriber in my YouTube channel.
2. Must follow me on Instagram, @bingcastro89 and @makeupbybingcastro
3. Must like Workshop PH's FB Page https://www.facebook.com/helloworkshopph/ and follow their Instagram account, @helloworkshopph

Promo and contest will end on February 10, 11:59PM.




Hope to see you on the 17th, guys!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing event details, I know many people who wants to know about makeup, going to share it with them. Hope they will join it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck dear for starting of your own business. Make up workshops is a good idea to teach others also what skills you have got and is perfect with. I wish i could enroll too but my bad luck i am not in philpines.

    ReplyDelete