Monday, December 11, 2017

Product Review: Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick with Lip Swatches




Hey, guys! Sharing with you my thoughts on these Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick including lip swatches. There is actually a very wide range of shades of these lippies from Avon. From nudes, to peaches, to pinks, to reds, to vampy shades! I just noticed that there is no brown shade from the collection but that's okay.



Product Name: Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick
Price: Php399
Available at: Avon dealers, Lazada

Yes, there is a total of 20 shades for the Avon Perfectly Matte Lipsticks. I read that the shade Red Supreme is actually Angel Locsin's favorite shade!



TEXTURE AND PIGMENTATION

From the name itself, Perfectly Matte, the texture and finish is matte. Despite of its matte finish, it's not that drying on the lips unlike other matte lip products. That's one thing that I like about this lipstick but the best feature of this product for me is its opacity. With just one swipe, you can already see the actual color. It's very pigmented, regardless if it is a light or dark shade. However, I just noticed that it doesn't have a uniform evenness upon application. Some shades may appear a little chalky especially the lighter shades.

SHADES AND SWATCHES






















And yes, my lips got a little numb after swatching all the shades. Hahaha!


LONGEVITY

In my opinion, the staying power of the Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick is the same as the other usual lipsticks. It doesn't fade that much even after a couple of hours but once you drink or eat, it may start fading on the middle part of your lips.


FINAL THOUGHTS

All in all, I think this is still a good lipstick. The texture is matte but not drying, the packaging looks sleek, and I love the shade selection. I am even thinking of depotting some of the shades so I can use it on my makeup clients.

If you want to see my detailed review on the Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipsticks, you can watch my video review and demo here.


So, which shade do you have your eyes on? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment