Monday, July 25, 2011

AUBURN AUTUMN (Four Seasons makeup series I)

I’m done with my 7 deadly sins makeup series and my Harry Potter Hogwarts Houses makeup series already so I came with another idea for a makeup series: THE FOUR SEASONS. This makeup series though is not going to be that artistic and dramatic like my previous makeup series. Maybe two of it will be artistic and the other two will be wearable. :)


Here’s the first one and the first wearable look for this series: AUTUMN
When I hear the word autumn, browns, reds, oranges, and other earth colors usually are the colors that pops inside my head that’s why I came up with this look. :)
PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:
- Soleil matte foundation by San San cosmetics
- ELF tone correcting concealer
- ELF clarifying pressed powder
- ELF blush and bronzer
EYES and BROWS:
- AIDO makeup palette set
- Vanity Palette by Dollface cosmetics
- drugstore eye shadow palette (earth colors)
- Maybelline eye studio gel eye liner
- drugstore mascara
LIPS:
- Ever Bilena’s matte lipstick in siennas
- red lip color from the vanity palette
Please watch out for winter, summer, and spring! :)
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment