Monday, July 25, 2011

THE COMPLETE SEVEN DEADLY SINS MAKEUP SERIES by yours truly

This series was made during the Summer of this year and it took me about two months to finish because of the busy schedule I have last summer. :D

This is like my debut work and by far my favorite series and makeup looks that I have done. :)

I have researched for different makeup tutorials and makeup looks about the 7 deadly sins to be inspired. Actually, my first inspiration for coming up with this idea is America’s Next Top Model Cycle 4 because they did a photo shoot using this theme. It was a long time ago, yes, but from that moment on I told myself that I will create makeup looks inspired by the 7 deadly sins once I become more knowledgeable in makeups. :)

So, here it is!

Here are the individual photos:

1. WRATH/ANGER:

2. ENVY:

3. SLOTH

4. LUST:

5. GREED

6. PRIDE/VANITY:

7. GLUTTONY:

Yeah, I’m proud of myself for having accomplished this series and I’m so glad it all came out perfectly as I expected it to be. :)

I hope you enjoyed this makeup series! :)

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)

-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment