THE COMPLETE SEVEN DEADLY SINS MAKEUP SERIES by yours truly

Leave a Comment
This series was made during the Summer of this year and it took me about two months to finish because of the busy schedule I have last summer. :D

This is like my debut work and by far my favorite series and makeup looks that I have done. :)

I have researched for different makeup tutorials and makeup looks about the 7 deadly sins to be inspired. Actually, my first inspiration for coming up with this idea is America’s Next Top Model Cycle 4 because they did a photo shoot using this theme. It was a long time ago, yes, but from that moment on I told myself that I will create makeup looks inspired by the 7 deadly sins once I become more knowledgeable in makeups. :)

So, here it is!

Here are the individual photos:

1. WRATH/ANGER:

2. ENVY:

3. SLOTH

4. LUST:

5. GREED

6. PRIDE/VANITY:

7. GLUTTONY:

Yeah, I’m proud of myself for having accomplished this series and I’m so glad it all came out perfectly as I expected it to be. :)

I hope you enjoyed this makeup series! :)

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)

-ivsc-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.