Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rainbow Eyes inspired by Michelle Phan

I saw Michelle Phan’s rainbow eyes that was created for the Summer. The rainbow eyes represent the rainbow snow cones that are a big hit during the Summer. I thought it was cute and simple so I decided to do my own version of it.

Here’s my take on Michelle Phan’s rainbow eyes:

In her video, she just used a lip stain to keep the look simple but I’ve decided to use a bright fuchsia pink color! :)

Here is Michelle Phan’s photo:

Her look is way lighter than what I’ve created but what can I say, I like it heavy and hot! :D

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:

Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation

ELF two way powder (powder)

Garnier Light BB Eye Roll On (concealer)

Dollface Cosmetics’ vanity palette (blush, bronzer, contour)

EYES:

Dollface Cosmetics’ Vanity Palette

ELF Beauty School 32 Palette Volume II

Nichido Color Intense eye pencil in Turquoise

Drugstore mascara

LIPS:

lip color from Dollface Cosmetics’ vanity palette

Hope you liked it!!!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes!

-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment