Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SHEWOLF MAKEUP inspired by Shakira

I was thinking of doing a shewolf makeup so I browsed the net to look for inspirations and ideas then when I googled shewolf makeup, almost all the results are images of Shakira in her Shewolf cover and video. I find the look ravishing and breath taking so I decided to copy the look. :)

Here’s the photo:

shewolf

What do you think girls? :)

Here is the original look. It’s cartoonized, actually.

SHEWOLF Shakira

Here is another photo that I took with edited fangs and eyes :)

shewolf makeup

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:

- Shawill BB Cream in 01

- ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder

- ELF tone correcting concealer

- Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette

- Drugstore palette

- Fanny Serrano cream liner in dark brown

EYES AND BROWS:

- Ever Bilena brow pencil

- Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette

- Quanyu eyeshadow palette in 02

- Maybelline eye studio gel eye liner in black

- Ever Bilena color pencil in black

- drugstore mascara

LIPS:

- Ever Bilena color pencil in black as lip liner

- Wet n’ Wild lipstick in (forgot the shade T.T)

- Fashion 21 Color Shine liquid lipstick in 03

I’m thinking of doing a modern goth look… hmm… :)

THAT’S IT!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)

-ivsc-

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented sis!! This look is fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis! :) Please check out my FB page. www.facebook.com/makeupbybingcastro :) I tagged you in the top 10 award by the way :)

    ReplyDelete