Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Haul yeah, baby! II (mini haul)

Hello everyone! I just want to share my latest haul. Yep! The one that I've mentioned from my last FOTD entry. All of these items were bought from SM Supermarket Dasmarinas. :) My parents did take care of the groceries and I was doing my own thing. Haha! :)


Okay let me start with my two tried and tested and trusted Pond's white beauty pore conditioning toner and Kojie San kojic acid soap.


I've already mentioned in my Skin Care Routine blog post why I loved these babies so no need to explain now. :)

Next item that I got is Pantene Pro-v nature care leave on cream. 

This product claims to revitalize weakened hair and it prevents breakage/split ends. I want to try this because my hair is always a mess. Let's see if it will help my very, very weak hair! LOL! Oh love the smell too! :)

Next, Nivea Natural Volume lip care. Now, this product was released maybe a year ago but I just found out about it recently. This lip care claims to give natural volume and beautiful shine. It contains collagen enhancer and light reflecting pigments. I will try this out to see if it actually works. Maybe it's like a lip plumper... hmm.


Last but definitely not the least are items that are very essential and significant for every makeup artists and all the ladies out there who are makeup junkees. Hand sanitizing gel from Green Cross and q-tips by Softips. Need I say more why these two items are important? :)

That's it y'all! Watch out for my next blog entries. I will be finishing my four seasons makeup series!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-





2 comments:

  1. I love hauls~ Thanks for sharing.
    HUGS
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! Thank you! Watch out for my next haul... :) I'll be posting it very soon! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete