Friday, August 12, 2011

HAUL yeah baby! IV (Collective Haul: NYX, Revlon, Fanny Serrano, Bench, Celeteque, and accessories))



Hello everyone! Here's another haul... again. Yeah, I know I've been having consistent hauls lately but I'm kinda experimenting with different products to see which ones are for keeps. :)

I will start with these non-makeup items that my boyfriend bought for me few days ago. Okay, I asked him to pay for it! Hahaha!

CELETEQUE FACIAL MOISTURIZER with SPF 15

I'm running out of my celeteque facial moisturizer so I decided to buy again. Actually, there is another reason why I bought another set of this buy one take one celeteque facial moisturizer. You see, I bought my first set at SM North Edsa department store for PhP150 like a month ago. I thought it was a good deal and I wanted to try celeteque so I went ahead and bought it. But few days ago when my boyfriend and I were at Pure Gold Olivarez, Tagaytay, I saw that they also have this buy one take one set of celeteque for only Php148.25! I know it's just a little dfference but come on, guys, which one would you rather buy? ;-)


ALL ABOUT SCRAPBOOKING FEATHER ACCESSORIES

I bought these not because I'm going to design a scrap book but I actually bought these feathers because I'm thinking of using them as earrings or a clip accessory. Maybe I will attach hooks or clips on these feathers. I don't know, we'll see. :)


BENCH/ ALCOGEL LOVE YOUR HANDS LIQUID HAND SOAP in MINT

I've been using JOY antibacterial dishwashing liquid with hand care to clean out my makeup brushes. So far, I have no complaints about it except for one thing, IT'S TOO DIFFICULT TO RINSE OFF. It always takes me too long to rinse my makeup brushes especially my Marionnaud foundation brush. I don't know why but, man, it's so hard to rinse off the soap. Like, the bubbles wouldn't leave me alone for 5-10 minutes! Yes! I'm not exaggerating. So, I decided to buy this bench/ alcogel liquid hand soap. It's antibacterial, too so that's good. I haven't tried it out yet but I do wish that this will be easier to rinse off than the Joy liquid soap. I got the mint one but they have like 3 other flavors, too. :) I got this from Hypermarket (Crossing Mendez, Tagaytay).



Two days ago, I went to SM DasmariƱas with my Mom, my boyfriend, and my niece. My Mom and I went straight to the department store at the makeup section because she said she wanted to buy another Maybelline clear smooth pressed powder. We first went at the Revlon counter and she like tested all the different lip products there! She ended up buying 2 lipsticks which are gorgeous on her and a single blush palette. Well, me? I bought the Revlon primer and the Revlon ColorStay mineral mousse foundation.

REVLON BEYOND NATURAL SMOOTHING PRIMER
REVLON COLORSTAY MINERAL MOUSSE FOUNDATION IN LIGHT


I also bought the Fanny Serrano two-way cake. I've been watching a few videos of some YouTube pinay makeup gurus raving about this product. I want to see and try it out for myself so I bought one.

FANNY SERRANO TWO-WAY CAKE in ORGANZA



My Mom is a sucker for accessories. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings. Every time we are in SM department stores, she would always visit the accessories and jewelries section. After buying cosmetics, she checked out some accessories and she bought the buy one take one necklace for only PhP200. She gave me the other one. :) A nice spiked necklace. Haha. Her necklace is way cuter than this one.



Okay, so we finally reached my favorite part of this haul!

I am so happy because my NYX pencils are finally in my hands (well, technically they are already in my makeup storage ;p)! I bought three NYX jumbo eye pencils and one slim lip liner from Kiko's Angels last Sunday and after two days, they were already delivered in our house. It's not planned that I would buy these pencils but when I read that they were on hand, I didn't think twice anymore! I went ahead and ordered these babies.Check out her FB page, maybe there are still some NYX products left on hand. :)

 NYX JUMBO EYE PENCILS in BLACK BEAN, MILK, and FRENCH FRIES
NYX SLIM LIP LINER in BLOOM



I can't wait to use all of the items mentioned here. I'll let you know soon what are the verdicts. ;-)

That's it! Thank you for reading!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment:

  1. With BullionVault you are able to purchase physical gold & silver bars at current spot exchange rates.

    Your gold and silver may be kept at 1 of 5 secured worldwide vaults. And you may exchange it online or withdraw physical bars.

    ReplyDelete