CARAMEL (Gold and Brown smokey eyes with tutorial)
Here is a smokey look that I've recently created using gold and brown. I call this look CARAMEL. For me, you can use this makeup look for both day and night affairs. Just go for a deeper or darker color for the lips if you plan on using this makeup look for an evening affair. :)
I did not use any eye liners to line my eyes. I only used black eyeshadow to line my upper lash line and the gold and dark brown for the lower lash line.
Revlon ColorStay foundation in Medium Beige
Fanny Serrano two way cake in Organza
Careline oil control single blush-on in peach glow and touch of pink (combined)
EYES and BROWS
Ever Bilena precision blender (brows)
E.L.F. eye primer
E.L.F. Beauty School 32 piece eye palette volume II (gold)
Aido makeup set (browns, black, and light matte pink for highlighting)
San San long lash mascara
NYX round lipstick in Indian Pink
It's very simple to create.
After foundation, concealing, and putting on powder:
(It's up to you if you want to do your brows before or after doing your eye makeup)
1. Apply a primer all over your lids.
2. Apply the gold on your eye lids but avoid going up above your crease.
3. Apply a matte light brown on the crease. BLEND.
4. Apply a darker shade of brown on the outer crease. BLEND AWAY.
5. Use a light matte pink to highlight your brow bones and the inner corners of your eyes.
6. Using the same dark brown eye shadow, line your outer lower lash line.
7. Now, line your inner lower lash line using the same gold color you used on your lids.
8. Choose a black matte eye shadow to line your upper lash line. It will help open up and give life to your eyes.
9. Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes.
10. Finally you can apply your blush-on. I used peach and pink. If you want, you can contour your face as well.
11. Put on your favorite coral lipstick.
That's it! I hope this would help you.
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
Powered by Blogger.