Thursday, October 20, 2011

Haul yeah baby! IX (MONDAY MALL)


MONDAY MALL!
(101711)



I just want to share with you my hauls from last Monday. I went to my favorite mall, SM North Edsa, last Monday with my Yumyum (boyfriend). I went there basically to go to BDO because my Mom asked us to do some transactions there. My boyfriend was the one who went to BDO and I just roamed around the department store's beauty section. My plan was to only buy a treatment for my hair because my hair kinda sucks these past few days. But then a few stuff caught my attention and made me spend... well, a little more. ;-p


1. SHINE MOIST KERATIN TREATMENT - This wasn't actually my first choice. I was planning to buy the henna wax from the same brand because I want something to give a little more color to my hair and the henna wax is perfect for that. But then I saw this right next to it and asked about it. It treats your hair, obviously and I really need this badly. Plus, this keratin treatment is way bigger than the henna wax but they only have small price difference. I think the henna wax costs around P220 and this keratin treatment only costs P249.

SM DEPT. STORE BEAUTY SECTION, WATSONS


2. PURE BEAUTY SUPER BRIGHTENING EYE GEL - I learned about this product through Noe of Colorismyweapon's video. I've been depriving myself from having a good night sleep and it's really showing under and around my eyes right now, so I bought this one. I want to see if it's better than Garnier's brightening eye roll on. (P183)

SM DEPT. STORE BEAUTY SECTION, WATSONS


3. FANNY SERRANO TWO WAY CAKES in RAJAH and FANTASIA - I bought the two darkest shades of Fanny Serrano's two way cake line. The shade fantasia was my best purchase in this haul because it surprised me and I didn't know they have this shade. It's hard to find, according to the sales lady so I bought it even though I was only supposed to buy Rajah. Read my review about this powders here. (P399 each)
RAJAH - FANTASIA
SM DEPT. STORE BEAUTY SECTION, WATSONS

4. L.A. GIRL PRO.CONCEAL HD.HIGH DEFINITION CONCEALER in
CREAMY BEIGE and PURE BEIGE - I've been eyeing this concealers since the first time I saw it few months ago. I wasn't sure yet before if I should buy it but what the heck, I finally gave it a try. If I didn't, I wouldn't know how good they are! Review SOON! ;) I totally forgot how much this concealer is!

SM DEPT. STORE BEAUTY SECTION, WATSONS


5. NYX ROUGE CREAM BLUSH in BRONZE GODDESS and SLIM LIP PENCIL in PINKY -
My favorite NYX supplier had an on-hand items sale few days ago. Since I'm collecting the cream blushes and the slim lip pencils, I decided to purchase this two to add to my collections. :) If you want to order (PREORDER ONLY) and see more shades, click here.



And that's it for my Mondal Mall haul! :)




Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

3 comments:

  1. i got intrigued with those FS two way cakes.. maybe i oughtta get one! can you use them wet as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEE: Thank you, sis! :)

    MEREMAKEUPMANIAC: Yes you can. But I haven't tried to use it that way...

    ReplyDelete