Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: FANNY SERRANO TWO WAY CAKES



Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake is probably my favorite powder ever (well, so far). The coverage is just so great. Very flawless and because it's a two way cake, you can wear it without foundation. During my lazy days, I skip foundation and just use this alone and it still looks like I'm wearing a light coverage of foundation on my face. I know it's a two way cake but I haven't tried using it as a foundation. I've just used it in one way. Hahaha! :D

Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake consists of 8 shades:
SATIN, SILK, DUCHESS, ORGANZA, CHINO, ORLEANS, RAJAH, and FANTASIA

I didn't know they have the shade Fantasia until I went to the mall last Monday and saw it on FS's counter. I thought their darkest shade was Rajah. I bought the two darkest shades last Monday, Rajah and Fantasia. I now have 6 shades. Funny, the sales lady asked me what are the shades that I already have and I said Duchess, Organza, Chino, and Orleans. Then she even encouraged me to buy the remaining 4 shades. LOL. I said, nah, I'll just buy the two shades for now. ;-)  I don't really need the two lightest shades right now but I'm planning to buy the Silk next.

I actually buy one powder at a time and I originally planned on buying just the Rajah but because Fantasia caught my eyes and because the sales lady told me that FS rarely releases Fantasia, I went ahead and bought both of them. She even said that FS only releases 5 pieces of Fantasia every, well, every release? Hahaha. You know what I mean.

What's the difference between Rajah and Fantasia?
Well, Rajah is for contouring while Fantasia is a bronzing powder. :)

Pros for Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake:
Good coverage / Just enough range of shades to choose from (some have too few shades while some have too many that you can't even think what to choose) / Flawless finish / Stays on for hours / Price is reasonable (PHP 399)

Cons for Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake:
The only bad thing I have to say about this particular product is the packaging. Well, I don't actually hate how it looks like but there's a tendency that the cover or the lock of the powder may loosen up a bit sometimes. My Organza's lock had loosen up already. Maybe because it's what I mostly use because it's the perfect shade for me.


PHOTOS!









Fanny Serrano Two Way Cakes are just so addictive! I plan to complete the shades so that I can use them for my clients. :)

For those of you who haven't tried this out yet, I suggest you purchase one because it's a really good buy. You can find Fanny Serrano Two Way Cakes in any SM Department Stores (beauty section), Watsons, and Landmark.

That's it! Hope this one helps!



Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

3 comments:

  1. They look yummy to eat! I wish I bought Rajah before.... I always stopped myself! GAH! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bee yummy indeed!

    hay! been on my wishlist for a couple of months now. ha ha.. wala pa din. dami pa nakapila.. but i hope i can finally get it this year.. :) saya na makumpleto mo yung shades sis :) konti nalang.di ko pa din nakikita yung fantasia, this is actually the first time

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEE: Haha! You should try it, it's awesome! :)

    BELLE: Oo nga nagulat talaga ako dyan sa fantasia. Naku girl buy at least one on your shade to try it out. :) Haha I'll let you know pag nakumpleto ko! LOL

    ReplyDelete