Sunday, October 30, 2011

OCTOBER FAVORITES!!! (2011)


Today is the 30th of October, 2011. It seems just like yesterday when I blogged about my September favorites! Ang bilis! Before you know it, 2012 na! Ah anyway, let me share with you my favorites for the month of October. New favorites!

1. SHINE MOIST KERATIN TREATMENT

I love this hair treatment! The sales lady was right. You'll notice the effect with just one use. My hair was a mess before I bought this and now my hair is totally cooperating with me again! LOL. I use this 2-3 times a week. :)


2. DOVE GO FRESH CUCUMBER AND GREEN TEA SCENT ROLL-ON

I'm just super in love with its scent. I love the smell of cucumber next to peppermint. It's just so refreshing and the smell is so mild, unlike other roll-ons that have strong smell which is just so annoying to use. Dove deo roll-ons never fail me. It stays on for looooong hours.


3. L'OREAL GENTLE LIP AND EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER

I've tried four different makeup removers and this one beats the crap out of them! It thoroughly removes the makeup from my face, especially the eye makeup (eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara, etc.) and it doesn't even hurt. Not even a little! I think I'm going to stick with this one or... I don't know. I'll still try other brands. Hahaha! It's a bit pricey for me.



During my lazy days, I skip foundation and just conceal imperfections then set it with powder. I also do this sometimes when I want my face to take a break and somehow breathe for a while. I have two favorite concealers which really satisfies me.

4. SAN SAN CONCEALER

I love San San cosmetics because they're very affordable but they actually have good qualities, well most of them at least. One of their products that I love is their concealer. The coverage is just amazing especially for the dark circles around my eyes. I'm in the shade Olive. I never leave home without this one. This is a permanent resident of my beauty pouch which I bring with me all the time, wherever I go.


5. L.A. GIRL PRO.CONCEAL HD.HIGH-DEFINITION CONCEALER

I'm sorry for the title but I just copied whatever's written from the tube. I loooove love love this concealer! I've always wanted a concealer which has a matte finish and I finally found one! :) I have the shades creamy beige and pure beige but I use pure beige the most because creamy beige is just too light for me. This concealer really hides my blemishes. Good coverage! Two thumbs up!


6. FANNY SERRANO TWO-WAY CAKE in RAJAH

I don't have much to say about this because all I can say it that it's a great powder for contouring! It's my favorite contouring powder. Very handy and convenient to use.


7. CARELINE OIL-CONTROL SINGLE BLUSH in PEACH GLOW

This is my go-to blush when I want a natural glow on my face. :)


8. MAYBELLINE MASCARAS (THEHYPERCURL and THEMAGNUM VOLUM' EXPRESS)

I love Maybelline mascaras (period)


9. FANNY SERRANO LONG-LAST WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER

This eyeliner pen has a really good quality. I've tried two other brands of eyeliner pens and I wasn't really amazed by their quality. This one takes home the trophy. It's really waterproof and it stays on for long hours.


10. MARIONNAUD N'9 BRUSH

This is such a big help in redefining my eyebrows. Like my San San concealer, this is also a permanent resident of my personal beauty kit.


11. LANDMARK MAKEUP BRUSHES

These makeup brushes really amused and surprised me! Their oh so soft! I highly recommend these brushes. Very affordable but with great, super great, qualities!


Now, for my favorite lip products for the month:


12. STYLI-STYLE FLAT LIP PENCIL in MARBELLA

This is my favorite to use when I want to sport red lips. :)

13. NYX ROUND LIPSTICK in MILAN

The color of this lipstick is like a dusty rose color but it looks natural on me. It's very pretty. It's like my everyday lipstick for the month of October.

13. MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS in REVITALIZING MENTHOL

It moisturizes my lips well and it's menthol! ;-)



So, that's it for my favorites for the month of October, 2011. I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorites. It has been such a great month for me. I hope it was for you, too. :)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc


4 comments:

  1. Ms.Bing where did you bought and how much is the L.A. GIRL PRO.CONCEAL HD.HIGH-DEFINITION CONCEALER? :)

    TIA <3

    Xoxo,

    http://littlemissforeveryoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome picks! I love Maybelline Mascaras too, it's tried and tested for years! BTW, may I know how much is that Loreal makeup remover? I'm running low on makeup remover and I want to try that.

    I've used makeup removers from Maybelline, Etude House, WetnWild and even Sophie Martin. So far, I really like the Maybelline makeup remover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya! I think you can buy them at any SM Department Stores, beauty section. I got mine from SM North Edsa. I forgot the exact amount but it ranges from 350-399. Something like that. :)


    Hi Ms.Hollie! Maybelline mascaras are amazing!
    I also forgot how much is the Loreal makeup remover but I think I bought it for 395. :)
    I'm really going to try the Maybelline makeup remover next. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try 1,5,6 & 11! thanks for sharing your finds and faves!

    ReplyDelete