Saturday, October 29, 2011

E-SESSION: GEM AND BRANDELL


It was my first time to participate in an e-session. Two months ago I was sent an e-mail by a Ms. Gemelyn Asuncion, asking if I can do her makeup for their prenuptial shoot. Of course, I agreed. It happened yesterday and I was very excited and very happy. They are very nice and very accommodating, as well. The photographer are super nice, too! The shoot took place in Picnic Grove, Tagaytay. Later in the afternoon, they moved to another location, People's Palace in the Sky to be exact. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go with them to the second location because I have to hurry home (for some reasons). It's okay, I still had a good time. :)

She wanted just a light makeup and curls for her hair so that's what I did.

Here are some of the photos from yesterday's shoot:

The lovely couples:






The photographer was so nice to volunteer to take a picture of me with the lovely  couples. :)



I took a few shots while they're shooting. LOL.






I super love this one! <3



THE FAMOUS ZIPLINE!




Well, hello there, Taal! ;-)


Cable car



We met at 10:30 in the morning. We started at around 11:00AM then we parted our ways 
3:30 in the afternoon. Thanks to Gem and Brandell! It's just sad that I won't be able to do her makeup on their wedding day because they will get married in Nueva Vizcaya! Hahaha. Anyway, congratulations to the both of you! :)




Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment