Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: NYX MATTE LIPSTICKS



Hello everyone! I'm gonna talk about the NYX Matte Lipsticks. I love matte lipsticks more than the glossy ones and the shimmery ones. I'm actually collecting matte lippies. I have the ones from Ever Bilena and now I'm collecting NYX matte lipstick because they're awesome and the shades are freakin' gorgeous. :)



NYX have 22 shades of matte lipsticks and I've already collected 6!

Why I love them?
They stay on for hours and they are really pigmented. If you want to see all the swatches, you can watch Judy of ItsJudyTime's video about it. She swatched all the shades and based on her, some of the shades are kinda chalky but some are very smooth and have good pigmentation. So far, I haven't encountered a chalky matte lipstick from the collection I have right now. Not a big fan of the packaging but it's still nice. You can see the color from the transparent part in the middle which I think is very helpful because you don't have to check each bullets to see the colors and pick which one you want to use.

Cons about the NYX Matte Lipsticks:
It has a certain smell that might become a problem to some people who have problems with scents, or people who are sensitive when it comes to scents. Don't get me wrong, NYX matte lipsticks don't smell bad. It might just not work out for some.


SHADES I HAVE:









If you're interested to buy, you can order from NYX Cosmetics by Onlineshoppingzone in Facebook.



Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-







3 comments:

  1. i love this too! i have only one in butter but i might buy more! and when am in Manila, i'll try to get from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEREMAKEUPMANIAC: Aww thank you, sis! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 09167699736 pm me for details

    ReplyDelete