Friday, October 7, 2011

Yin Yang Creative Makeup Look

I've always wanted to try this, and finally I did! I don't know what to write here anymore because I just wanted to show you my Yin Yang inspired makeup look that I did last night before going to bed. LOL.






PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
L'Oreal Infallible Makeup in Soleil Dore
Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Oriental
San San Concealer in Olive
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Duchess
E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer Duo
Wet N' Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in Strike-A-Pose-Rose

EYES and BROWS
In2It brow powder in Eyebrowns
Ever Bilena Ever Original in Brown
E.L.F. Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Aroma Kiss Face Paints (White and Black)
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black
Fashion 21 Color Set

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Deep Red
NYX Matte Lipstick in Bloody Mary









I hope you liked it! :)
Don't forget to join my ongoing birthday giveaway!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

3 comments:

  1. This is indeed a very creative look! Following your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look..creative indeed !!
    Following u via GFC !!
    PS- plz visit my blog and follow if u like-
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aya! :)

    Hi Nitika! Thank you! I surelly will! :)

    ReplyDelete