Hello my dear dudettes (and dudes?)! I'm back with another awesome haul! I call this the Sembreak Haul because I bought all of these items during this school year's semestral break but just to be clear, I'm not a student anymore. I graduated two years ago. :-)
1. Zooey Storage Solution - This is actually a spoon and fork/tootbrush storage but the reason why I bought this is to store my makeup brushes. I loveett! I got this from SM Dasmarinas Department Store. (Any SM Department Stores)
2. St. Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating and St. Ives Body Polish Mineral Therapy
- I'm loving both of these products from St. Ives. The apricot scrub is pretty famous so no need to say much about that but the body polish is new to me. But I don't think it's their new product, maybe it was just my first time to see it. Wait for my review about this awesome product! I bought both of these at Sta.Lucia East Grand Mall Department Store. (SM Dept. Stores, Watsons, Groceries)
3. Klik Nail Polish in Black Velvet - The name is kinda weird since the color of this nail polish is brown and not black. I bought this because a few days before we went to Sta. Lucia, I had my nails done and the salon have this nail polish and it was what I chose for my nails. I loved it that's why when I saw this in the department store, I didn't even think twice, I just went ahead and grabbed it. It's only PHP16.00! (Sta.Lucia East Grand Mall Department Store)
4. Nichido Minerals / Spot Concealer Neutral - I mainly bought this concealer pencil to highlight my brow bones. I haven't tried using it to conceal any unwanted spots on my face yet but so far, I'm loving it as a highlighter for my brow bones and for helping define my brows more. I bought this also from Sta. Lucia for PHP138.00. It's a bit pricey for a pencil but it's mineral so I kinda get it. It comes in three shades: neutral, natural, and beige. (SM Dept. Stores, Watsons)
5. 4U2 Dream Girl Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro - I don't know about you but I actually love the cosmetic brand 4U2 that's why I even included it in my giveaway which by the way had just ended. I rarely know any bloggers and YT gurus who have, used or even talk about 4U2 products. Their eyeshadows and lipsticks are actually nice. I bought this eyeshadow palette for PHP194. This is smaller than you might think it is when you see the picture. It's a bit pricey for me. (SM Dept. Store, Watsons)
See how small it is on my palm?
6. Ever Bilena Powder Blushes in Raisin and Honest - I'm currently collecting powder blushes and recently I tried my sister's Ever Bilena blush and I loved it so I bought me a couple of shades. This cost PHP150 each. (SM Department Stores, Watsons, Groceries and other Ever Bilena counters)
7. L.A. Girls Perfecting Liquid Makeup in Buff - This is a light to medium coverage which has a matte finish. I'm loving it so far and I'm actually thinking about buying other shades. This foundation comes in only 4 shades. The shade that I bought, Buff, is darker than my actual skin tone but I bought it because I thought the light shades are too light for me. Anyway, I'll still buy them soon. I can use this for my clients. I forgot the exact amount but it costs around PHP450 something. (SM Deparment Stores, Watsons, any L.A. Girls counters)
8. E.L.F. Eyelid Primer - I ran out of my E.L.F. eyelid primer so I bought another one. This is priced at PHP129.75. (SM Dept. Stores, Watsons, any E.L.F. counters)
9. Cuddles Cotton Rounds - Cotton pads are more convenient to use for applying toner or other liquid skin care on your face. This costs PHP55 from Watsons.
That's about it for my Sembreak Haul, basically my first haul this November and I really wish there would be no another haul even just until this month ends because I'm trying to save up some money for December. So, hopefully I can control myself from buying a lot of stuff! :D
Thank you for taking the time to read.
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE.