Saturday, December 3, 2011

HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK SERIES I: SMOKEY OLIVE GREEN EYES


Hi everyone! So, this is my newest makeup series, the Holiday Makeup Looks. Actually, there will be another one which is the Fab Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Makeup Trends and I am currently working on the first video of that series right now so, stay tuned for that. Continuing on to the other makeup series, this is the first part or the first makeup look. This look is actually inspired by Xteeener. Yep, you guessed it right! I love her! I love her style and her looks so, I usually copy the makeup looks from her videos, well, some of her videos and not all of it.  Anyway, this makeup look is very easy to do. I rarely do green eye makeup looks so I decided to do it for a change and I loved how it looked like in the end. 
 So, I did a smokey olive green eye makeup. Since the eye makeup is already a little bit dramatic, I just went for nude lips. I really hope you'll like the makeup look. Watch the video tutorial in my YouTube channel or you can just click here or watch the attached video below if it's going to work. Hahaha! Because sometimes the thumbnail doesn't show up so, just to be sure, I'm going to link the video.






PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Golden Beige
San San Concealer in Olive
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Organza
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
Wet N Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Strike-A-Pose-Rose

EYES AND BROWS
Ever Bilena Precision Blender in Brown
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Mocha Swirl
NYX Trio Eyeshadow in 09 (Kiwi)
E.L.F. Beauty School 32 Piece Eye Palette Volume II (Dark Olive Green and Off-white)
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette (Taupe)
Styli-Style Flat Eye Pencil in Brooklyn
In2It Waterproof Gel Eye Liner in Very Black
Maybelline Impact Express Felt Liner
Maybelline theHyperCurl Volum'Express Mascara

LIPS
Revlon Velvet Crush in Naughty Nude
Etude House Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss in 03




So, have you watched it? Your thoughts?

I hope you liked it! 


Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe to be notified about my future videos. :)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment