Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOKS SERIES III: CLASSIC RED LIPS AND SULTRY EYES


So, this is my third look for my Holiday Makeup Looks series. This time I went classic. Sultry eyes and classic red lips is just a timeless look, it's one of those looks that never goes out of style. I love sporting this kind of look. With that neutral sultry eye makeup and red lipstick, I'm always good to go! The question is this: CAN YOU HANDLE THE RED LIPS? Well, as for me, I can confidently answer that question that I can handle it! I love wearing red lipstick because red is my favorite color and for me it is the color of confidence! :)

Anyway, here's the video tutorial of this Holiday look:




Ain't the scarf a beaut? It was actually my Mom's. I just borrowed it... and when I say borrow, it means, it's MINE already (as long as it's from my Mom!) hahaha!




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Cover Girl and Olay Foundation in 225
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Orleans
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer in Apricot Beige
Wet N Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Strike-A-Pose-Rose

EYES AND BROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
E.L.F. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Mocha Swirl
L.A. Colors 6 Color Eyeshadow in Precious
Fashion 21 Color Set
Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Felt Liner
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black
Maybelline theColossal Volum'Express in Glam Black

LIPS
Maybelline Color Sensational in Summer Sunset






That's it! I hope you liked the third Holiday makeup look. Wait for my next Holiday looks. It's not yet over! :)



Please don't forget to support my YouTube Channel by subscribing and simply sharing.


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments:

  1. You look really gorgeous on that look.. More makeup looks to come Ms. Bing :) More power. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly! I just read your comment now... Ugh! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete