Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Nightly Skin Care Routine


A lot of people had been asking me what I use and do to take care of my skin. Thank you nga pala to those who always say that I have a beautiful skin. ;-) Because a lot of you keep on asking me, I decided to share with you my nightly skin care routine. I even did a video about it and you can watch it HERE or just play the video thumbnail below. :)




Here are the list of the products that I use nightly but please be reminded that the skin care products that I use change from time to time because I'm still looking for the bests. ;-)


1. L'Oreal Gentle Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
- This is currently my favorite eyes and lips makeup remover because it doesn't sting my eyes and it removes the eye makeup and lip colors in just 1-2 swipes. I just think it's a bit pricey. I do not actually use this every night because I don't wear makeup everyday.

2. Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Water
- This is what I use to remove the makeup from my face. You might be wondering why I use two makeup removers. Well, it's because this perfect cleansing water freakin' hurts my eyes! It does really sting that's why I don't use this to remove my eye makeup and I don't use the L'Oreal makeup remover to remove my face makeup because, come on! It's too expensive to use it to remove the makeup from my face. This perfect cleansing water only costs PHP 169.00 and L'Oreal is around PHP 300-350! I know you get my point. ;-) Another thing is that this Pure Beauty Perfect Cleasing water not just remove my face makeup but also cleanses my face. You just have to rinse it with water.

3. Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap
- If you have been following my blog and watching my YouTube videos, you'll probably know how much I love this soap. This is my favorite soap of all time and it is one of the things which helped me achieved this skin. :)

4. Kustie 100% Natural Papaya Facial Scrub Jam
- This is by far one of the best facial exfoliant I have ever used. It's cheap but it has great quality. You can find this at any Watsons outlets. They also have this in small tubes and different flavors. I already did a review about this one. Just click HERE. It's not advisable to exfoliate your face everyday so I just use this 2-3 times week.

5. Eskinol Oil Contol Derma Clear C Facial Cleanser Pimple Fighting
- I love this Eskinol because of the fact that it's a facial cleanser and toner in one. Sometimes, when I'm too lazy to wash my face, I just use this to cleanse my face. Also, if I didn't put makeup on, I skip washing my face and just use this instead because washing your face too much is not advisable, as well.

6. Pure Beauty Super Brightening Eye Gel
- I usually apply eye gel first before my moisturizer because the skin absorbs the eye gel better. This Super Brightening Eye Gel is what I use and it works great.

7. Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
- This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all time because it's hydrating and it's not greasy at all. It sits perfectly fine on my skin and it really leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

8. Apollo Petroleum Jelly
- I just want to add this one in the list because I also use this every night. This is what I use to moisturize my lips overnight and I swear the next day my lips is absolutely soft, no dry skin or cracks.



So, that concludes the products that I use for my nightly skin care. Stay tuned for my Daily Skin Care routine because I use different products for day and night. :)


Please do not forget to support my YouTube channel by simply subscribing and sharing.

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-






No comments:

Post a Comment