Saturday, December 24, 2011

REVIEW: Shine Moist Keratin Treatment


Hi guys! Here's another product overview. This time, I'm going to do a review about a hair care product. This is absolutely one of my favorite hair products because it treats my hair very well and it's very satisfying.

Product Name: SHINE MOIST KERATIN TREATMENT
Spotted: SM WATSONS
Price: PHP 249

I waited for an appropriate time before I finally write a review about this product. I've been using this for more than two months now and I can say that that period of time is already enough because I'm so close in emptying the tub! LOL!

Shine Moist Keratin Treatment is amazing! You can immediately see the result even on the first use. I found this at SM North Edsa Watsons. I was supposed to get the Shine Moist Henna Wax because I wanted to add more color on my hair but the sales lady recommended this product instead. Maybe, she noticed my not-so-pretty hair! Hahaha! It's alright! In fact, I even thank her for recommending this to me because it really treats my hair. Last February, I dyed my hair so, that means I have to treat and take care of my hair. But the thing is, I forgot to do that. You have to at least treat your hair (hot oil, hair spa, etc.) 2-3 times a week. Because of my carelessness, my hair became really dry. It was already four months after dying my hair when I decided to do something about my hair. I tried the Pantene and the Rejoice hair treatments but none of those compare to the Shine Moist Keratin Treatment.

Keratin is a natural protein which protects, repairs, and smooths your hair and even your skin. If you have an unpleasant-looking and unhealthy hair and you go to salons for advice, most of them will probably recommend you to undergo a Keratin treatment.

Shine Moist Keratin Treatment does the job very well. It really leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and shiny. My hair actually became healthier.


The product is smooth and creamy and it smells really nice, too unlike other hair treatments which smell like strong chemicals!




HOW TO USE:
After shampooing, towel dry your hair then coat your hair generously with the product. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on for 15-30 minutes with or without heat. I tried to use this with and without heat and both ways worked perfectly. Of course, rinse thoroughly.

After rinsing, you will already see the result. My hair feels so smooth and soft and it's shiny, for crying out loud! I dyed my hair again 3 days ago, and I used this when I rinsed the excess color dye on my hair. When I rinsed off the dye from my hair with water, I was freaking out because it feels really dry like a wet broom! But then I applied the Shine Moist Keratin Treatment, waited for 15 minutes, rinsed it, and voila! It's like I didn't even dye my hair!

I will totally repurchase this one because the quality is amazing and it's cheap! You get 500mg for only PHP 249. I recommend this product. Try it out, guys! Use this 2-3 times a week to moisturize and treat your hair. Love your hair, guys! It's your crowning glory! :)



Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

30 comments:

  1. hello, pede ba after ko magapply nyan ggmit ako ng hair iron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to straighten out your hair with a flat iron! Yes that's no problem. :)

      Delete
  2. Pwede naman siguro ito sa bleached hair right?! Bleach lng walang color?!bibili na sana ako nito kanina nung madaanan ko sa SM North …ツ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It will actually treat your hair since nakaka-dry ang hair bleaching. :)

      Delete
  3. everday po ba to ginagamit? bagong rebond kasi buhok ko and i wanna maintain it, pde ba sya gmitin as conditioner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes you can use it as your everyday conditioner as well. :)

      Delete
  4. where do you buy this product? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi when can I start using it, since Ive just done rebonding on my hair a while ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can already start using it since it's just like a hot oil treatment.

      Delete
  6. Hi sis, ask ko lang kung saang branch ka ng watsons bumili, ang dami ko na kasing watsons napagtanungan wala e. Hehe thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! Sa SM North Edsa po ako bumibili and sa Landmark, Trinoma. :)

      Delete
  7. Just wanna ask advice. Just a brief history. I am naturally wavy and very frizzy. I never had rebond or relax. Nakapag pakulot ako sa bottom half part ng hair ko. That was last year and nag wear off na rin yun and i also got a haircut na so wala ng residue ng kulot. I also had my hair glossed pero that was years ago and once lang yun. So you can say virgin pa sa any salon treatments ang hair ko. I just wanted to know if you can recommend any hair care product na i can use to get rid of frizz? Pwede ba itong ionic keratin sa hindi damaged hair? Hindi din ako hiyang sa mga leave ons kasi may tendency na maging sticky and very oily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. If ever inapply ko siya ng gabi, kinabukasan maliligo anu dapat gamitin? Shampoo or coniditioner?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I just want to ask if I want to use this product and straighten my hair. What is the process I should do? And is it okay if I use this if my hair is dyed and is it okay if I still keep on using it after I straighten my hair? Please reply! I really need you help. My hair is so wavy and frizzy and I want to fix it in a cheap way possible. Thankyou! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! If I will use this product to straighten my hair, what process should I do? Step by step please. And is it okay to straighten my hair with it if my hair is dyed? And can I continue to use it after I straighten it? Please reply! I really need you advice. My hair so frizzy and it's wavy I really want to fix it so badly in the cheapest way possible. Thankyou!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Czarina! This keratin treatment is like a deep conditioner, it's like hot oil but more intensive. You can use it even after straightening your hair and/or with dyed hair. It will actually be beneficial for your hair because it needs more nourishing to protect from other damages that hair dying might cause.

      Delete
  12. Hi. Does it make your hair straight a lil bit? Or it will just make it ahiny and smooth?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. Does it make your hair straight a lil bit? Or it will just make it ahiny and smooth?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mayroon pa bang ganito sa Watson-SM North Edsa?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. keratin treatment in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! keratin treatment price

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. https://thesingaporekeratintreatment.jimdosite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. keratin treatment singapore

    ReplyDelete
  20. This keratin protein treatment is amazing! My hair is so much healthier and stronger now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear blogger, Excellent post. I want to thank you for best keratin treatment in hyderabad this informative post. I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

    ReplyDelete