Saturday, December 24, 2011

REVIEW: St. Ives Body Polish Mineral Therapy



I've been using this for almost two months now and I really waited that long before I do a review about his product. Truth be told, you don't really need to wait for that long to write a review about this body polish since in just one or two uses, you'll already feel the result.

Anyway, I'm just going to give an overview about this awesome body polish.

Product Name: ST. IVES BODY POLISH MINERAL THERAPY

I bought this St. Ives Body Polish Mineral Therapy last October 30 at Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall Department Store. I forgot the exact amount but it's around PHP320 - PHP390. You can also find this in SM Department Stores, Robinsons Department Stores, and Groceries.

St. Ives Body Polish Mineral Therapy is definitely number one on my body care products list. This is like a moisturizer for your body. What I love about this is that it exfoliates and cleanses your skin but doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. You can even skip applying lotion on your body because this really leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. Another good thing is that it's mineral and dermatologist tested.





It contains sugar crystals for exfoliating which is actually a good thing because sugar is gentler and milder on skin. The texture, however, kinda surprised me the first time I saw it because it's solid. You'd have to really break and scrape it off to get some of the product but it's no biggie because once you wet it and apply it on your skin, it melts like butter and glides on very smoothly. But you might want to avoid adding water on the tub because it might ruin the texture or something. It also lathers so I don't even use a body soap or body wash anymore to clean my body because this is actually enough. 


When you dig in and pick up some of the product, it tends to crumble so most probably it will break into small pieces so you have to be careful not to drop some of the product bits. You might think it's difficult to use but it's really not and it's totally worth it because the product is amazing. It doesn't leave you that greasy feeling after rinsing so, that's good. Plus, it's cheap because a little goes a long way so this tub can last you a long time. For PHP 300plus, it's a really great buy. You can even use this as a foot scrub!

If you're wondering how does it smell, well, for me it's therapeutic. It smells like coconut and shea butter but the smell is not overwhelming. The smell lingers!

I will absolutely repurchase this but I think I still have a lot of time before I even finish this tub. I recommend this to everyone! Go and check it out for yourself. :)



Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment