Thursday, January 5, 2012

theprojectawesome series: FAB FALL/WINTER 2011-2012 MAKEUP TREND V "EYELINERS"



I think my left eye got irritated because of the different eyeliners I applied when I filmed my video for this. Ugh! Anyway, I have finally uploaded my 5th Fall/Winter 2011-2012 makeup trend video. I just filmed it last night and the uploading process finished a few hours ago. Oh, by the way, this is not another vampy lips video. I just thought it would be fun to wear different lip colors for every eyeliner looks. So, you have probably guessed already that the 5th Fall/Winter 2011-2012 makeup trend is Eyeliner.

 I've created 5 different eyeliner looks that are all very wearable, even the last one which is dramatic. You can totally wear it to different night parties. :)


You can watch the video here:



1. CLASSIC EYELINER


Eyeliner used: Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
On the lips: Maybelline Baby Lips in Revitalizing Menthol


2. SIMPLE CAT-EYE


Eyeliner used: Fanny Serrano Long Last Waterproof Eyeliner
On the lips: Maybelline Color Sensational in Summer Sunset


3. DOUBLE-WINGED EYELINER


Eyeliner used: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
On the lips: NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink


4. THICK EYELINER


Eyeliner used: Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner
On the lips: NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Prune


5. DRAMATIC


Eyeliner used: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
On the lips: NYX Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink


PRODUCTS USED ON FACE:

L.A. Girls Pro.Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige
Maybelline All-in-One Shine Smooth Cake Powder in Honey
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
E.L.F. Blush in Fuchsia Fusion


Isn't it amazing what a single eye pencil can do? From classic eyeliners to heavy dramatic eyeliner looks. Eyeliners just never fail to amuse me. It's one of my favorite makeup essential, no doubt about that!

That's it for now. I still have to edit my next video but no, it's not the last makeup trend. In fact, I haven't filmed it yet. Just stay tuned for that. :)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes!
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment