Tuesday, January 3, 2012

theprojectawesome series: HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK V - NEW YEAR'S EVE MAKEUP LOOK



Finally, I'm down to the last look for my Holiday Makeup Looks series! I really saved this look for last because it's something that you can wear for New Year's eve. Although, I know it's already the 3rd of January today but I already uploaded the video tutorial last December 29, 2011. I chose to add glitters on my eyes because it represents the beautiful sparks and shining lights from fireworks! I hope you will love the 5th and last Holiday Makeup Look. :)


You can watch the video tutorial here:





Here are the complete list of products used for this look:

FACE
Revlon ColorStay in Golden Beige
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Chino and Rajah
L.A. Girls Pro.Conceal High-Definition Concealer in Pure Beige

EYES AND BROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
E.L.F. Duo Cream Eyeshadow in Mocha Swirl
Ellana Minerals eyeshadow in Felicity
Ellana Minerals eyeshadow in Twilight
Fashion 21 Color Set
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black
Shawill 12 Color Cream Eyeshadow (yellow)
NYX Glitterati Big Cream Palette
In2It Waterproof Gel Liner in Very Black
Maybelline theHyperCurl Volum'Express mascara

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp





That's it! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Evening celebration with your loved ones and I wish you all a very wonderful and awesome 2012! :)




Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

2 comments: