Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easy Daytime Makeup Look with a Pop of Color with 4U2


Have you ever tried any 4U2 products? Have you checked out their eyeshadows? I personally love 4U2 cosmetics although the only products that I have tried from them are their eyeshadows and one cheek blush. I think their eyeshadows are great, the quality is just awesome.

One 4U2 product that I love is their DreamGirl Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro. DreamGirl is one of their lines. Anyway, I was watching Maricarl-Janah's video Flirty and Romantic Valentine's look and she used the Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro. Since I have the same palette, I thought of asking her to have a collaboration video with me using the said palettes and I was really glad because she granted my request.

She did her Go-to Makeup Look which is a very simple but glam brown smokey eyes. This is her video:



The look that I came up with is an easy daytime makeup with a pop of color. I did a simple eye makeup on the lids and I added a hint of color on my lower lash lines.




Watch my video for the tutorial:






PRODUCTS I USED:

FACE
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Golden Beige
- NYX Concealer in a Jar in Medium Beige
- Ever Bilena Two Way Powder
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- 4U2 DreamGirl Shining Thru Cheek Color #02

EYES AND BROWS
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #02
- 4U2 DreamGirl Reflection Eye Shadow Quattro #07
- In2It Waterproof Gel Liner in Very Black
- Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
- Maybelli ne Extreme Stiletto mascara

LIPS
- 4U2 Glitz Shimmer Lipstick #09
- In2It Moisture Release Lipstick in Sangria



In my video, I featured a different lip color if you're not into the light pink lip color. If you're a person who loves darker shades of lip colors, you can wear a burgundy lipstick. The one that I used is In2It Moisture Release Lipstick in Sangria. I actually just stained my lips with the lipstick because it is pretty pigmented and I wanted to keep the look soft and simple.

I'm wearing the In2It Moisture Release Lipstick in Sangria

But of course if you want, you can stick to the light pink lip color and the lipstick that I used here is also from 4U2 from their Glitz line. Shade # is 09.



If you love the 4U2 cosmetics, share your favorite items. :)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-



4 comments:

  1. love this day look. definitely worth it to be worn at work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe it's been a year when you posted this comment and I just read it now. >.<
      ANyway, yes, perfect for work makeup looks. :)

      Delete
  2. i specially love dream girl touch loose powder in No.2 and 4U2's face value BB cream it is so perfect to wear lalo na I have combination skin. thou i wonder,what's ur favorite blush color to use for everyday going to the ofc look? hope u can share. we have the same skin color and shape =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the loose powder and the face value bb cream yet but I heard they are great, too. :) For everyday blush, I usually go for something coral or berry-ish. I personally love the ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed for berry shade but when it comes to coral? Anything as long as it is coral and has a light sheen onto it. Try 4U2 Eternity 4 Color Blush. :)

      Delete