|I'm wearing the In2It Moisture Release Lipstick in Sangria|
Easy Daytime Makeup Look with a Pop of Color with 4U2
Have you ever tried any 4U2 products? Have you checked out their eyeshadows? I personally love 4U2 cosmetics although the only products that I have tried from them are their eyeshadows and one cheek blush. I think their eyeshadows are great, the quality is just awesome.
One 4U2 product that I love is their DreamGirl Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro. DreamGirl is one of their lines. Anyway, I was watching Maricarl-Janah's video Flirty and Romantic Valentine's look and she used the Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro. Since I have the same palette, I thought of asking her to have a collaboration video with me using the said palettes and I was really glad because she granted my request.
She did her Go-to Makeup Look which is a very simple but glam brown smokey eyes. This is her video:
The look that I came up with is an easy daytime makeup with a pop of color. I did a simple eye makeup on the lids and I added a hint of color on my lower lash lines.
Watch my video for the tutorial:
PRODUCTS I USED:
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Golden Beige
- NYX Concealer in a Jar in Medium Beige
- Ever Bilena Two Way Powder
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- 4U2 DreamGirl Shining Thru Cheek Color #02
EYES AND BROWS
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #02
- 4U2 DreamGirl Reflection Eye Shadow Quattro #07
- In2It Waterproof Gel Liner in Very Black
- Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
- Maybelli ne Extreme Stiletto mascara
- 4U2 Glitz Shimmer Lipstick #09
- In2It Moisture Release Lipstick in Sangria
In my video, I featured a different lip color if you're not into the light pink lip color. If you're a person who loves darker shades of lip colors, you can wear a burgundy lipstick. The one that I used is In2It Moisture Release Lipstick in Sangria. I actually just stained my lips with the lipstick because it is pretty pigmented and I wanted to keep the look soft and simple.
But of course if you want, you can stick to the light pink lip color and the lipstick that I used here is also from 4U2 from their Glitz line. Shade # is 09.
If you love the 4U2 cosmetics, share your favorite items. :)
Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
Powered by Blogger.