Sunday, March 11, 2012

February 2012 Haul (and a favorite!)

Hi everyone! It's already the second week of March so, this is pretty late but I still want to share with you my February Haul. I was supposed to upload the video and post this entry before February ended but we had a problem with our internet connection. Finally, I'm active online again.

This was supposed to be a February favorites but my favorite products are just the same with my favorites from the past few months so I decided to just share with you the new things that I got last February. Although I do have a new favorite which is the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow and it's really, really awesome! It's my favorite eyebrow pencil so far because it looks natural on me.


I have a video review and demo for this eyebrow pencil. Here's the thumbnail:



So, that's my only new favorite for February and now, let me share with you my February Haul. Here's the video thumbnail:


COMPLETE LIST OF PRODUCTS FEATURED IN THE VIDEO

First products are the things that I got from the Cosmetologie 2012.


1. Stars Colors Natural Eyelashes (1 set, 10 pairs) - PhP 250.00
2. Briska Classic Eyelash #18 and #20 (1 Set, 10 Pairs) - PhP 100.00 per box



3. Wet N Wild ColorIcon Lip Liner in Fuchsia - PhP 96.00 (discounted)
4. Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Creme Eye Shadow in Distress - PhP 160.00 (discounted)
5. Wet N Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in Cinnamon - PhP 199.00



6. Charm Essentials Vegan Crease Blending Eye Brush - PhP 275.00
7. Charm Essentials Vegan Shading Brush - PhP 250.00



8. GlamLab Melon Ball Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer - PhP 99.00


Next batch are from Saizen, a Japanese Store located at Robinson's Galleria. Everything from Saizen is PhP 85.00! :)


9.  Long and Curl Comb Mascara
10. Eyebrow Pencil in Brown (dual end pencil)
11. Eyelash Glue Transparency


Other items featured (from random stores).



12. Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash - PhP 129.00 (from PhP189.00), Watsons
13. Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser - PhP 82.75, Watsons
14. Lovely Hairspray - (forgot the exact amount) Mercury Drugstore



15. San San Eyeshadow Trio Age Defense #01 and #03 - PhP 110.00 each, HBC


16. 4U2 DreamGirl Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro #07 - PhP 194.00
17. 4U2 DreamGirl Shining Thru Cheek Color #02 - PhP 154.00



18. Maybelline New York 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner by Eyestudio in white and brown -
PhP 359.00 each, SM North Edsa Dept. Store
19. Etude House Oh m'Eye Lash Volume and Longlash - PhP 198.00, SM Dept. Store Cubao
20. L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Desert Sun and Vacation - PhP 119.00 each, SM Dept. Store Cubao



Finally, my most favorite things in my February haul! The NYX Xtreme Lip Creams! These babies were sent to me by Ghel of NYX Cosmetics by Onlineshoppingzone and I was really happy and thankful. I will definitely do a video and blog review about these lip creams so stay tuned! ;-)


21. NYX Xtreme Lip Creams - sent by NYX Cosmetics by Onlineshoppingzone


That's it for my February 2012 Haul. Thanks for dropping by!

Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! ;-)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment