Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FOTD (03272012): My Sister's Graduation Day

Yesterday, my sister finally finished College with a Bachelor's degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM). Of course, we (our family) attended one of her most special days.

I helped her did her makeup but she was the one who mostly finished her whole look. Here is my sister:



with our beloved Parents! :)

Okay, so here's a quick FOTD:

FACE
Revlon PhotoReady foundation in Golden Beige
L.A. Colors Pro.Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Oriental
Fanny Serrano Two Way Powder in Rajah
Careline Mineral Blush On 2 in Style Setters

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in No.02
Ever Bilena Kleopatra in brown
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette
Maybelline 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner by Eyestudio in brown
Nichido Mineral Spot Concealer pencil (for waterline)
Long and Curl CombMascara from Daiso

LIPS
Wet N Wild ColorIcon Lip Line in Fuchsia




I so love me in this photo! Hahaha!



That's it, guys! Congratulations to my sister, I am so proud of you for having accomplished one of your life's missions! :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment