Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1-Brand Makeup Tutorial: EVER BILENA/CARELINE


I decided to do different 1-brand makeup tutorials and I wanted to start by featuring a product from our own country which is Ever Bilena/Careline. Ever Bilena is one of the most popular makeup lines here in the Philippines and Careline belongs or is partnered to Ever Bilena. I think it's just right to use, appreciate and be proud of the things which belong from your own land.

I own other local branded cosmetics such as Fanny Serrano and Fashion 21 but the products that I own from the said brands are still incomplete. I featured Ever Bilena/Careline first because I have complete makeup set (foundations, powders, concealers, blushes, lip colors, liners, etc.) from these brands.

I came up with an easy purple smokey eyes and paired it with three different lip colors so you can choose which one do you like the most and which one suits you best.

You can wear mauve lips for a simpler look:



You can wear fun pink lips if you're feeling a bit perky and bubbly:



Or you can even pair the look with a red lip color if you want to be adventurous:




Here is the video tutorial for this look/s:




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Oriental
Careline Pimple Concealer with Tea Tree Oil in Oriental and Chestnut
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Oriental
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Raisin
Careline Mineral Blush On 2 in Style Setters

EYES AND BROWS
Ever Bilena Kleopatra eyebrow pencil in brown
Ever Bilena Expressive Eyes in Berry Fields
Ever Bilena Precision Blender in black
Ever Bilena Advance Eyeshadow in Cleo
Ever Bilena High Definition Waterproof Mascara

LIPS
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Ever Bilena Advance Smooth Lips in Shimmering Mauve
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Siennas



That's it for this makeup look! I hope you enjoyed this one and please stay tuned for my next 1-brand makeup tutorials.


Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, Ms. Bing! I so love this blog! You only used one brand for this makeup look! :) I am a college student and I have no guts to buy any high-end cosmetic brand other than E.L.F and Ever Bilena. :) Good thing you did this! :)

    I followed your blog! Hope you could check out my blog as well! Thanks! :)

    http://sillymree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love E.L.F. and Ever Bilena! They are soooo adorable yet the qualities are awesome! Thank you! (Sorry for the super late reply, by the way.) ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hi Miss Bing,
    Thanks for sharing the tutorial! :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete