Saturday, March 17, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: In2It 3 in 1 Cleansing Water


I think I found my newest favorite makeup remover. FYI, my favorite makeup remover is (or was) L'Oreal Gentle Lip and Eye makeup remover. It's awesome because it removes the makeup with just 2 to 3 swipes and it doesn't sting my eyes but it's a bit pricey for me. It costs around PhP 390.00 for 125ml. In2It 3 in 1 Cleansing Water costs PhP 279.00 for 150ml. I have already tried the makeup removers from Maybelline and Etude House and they are both great and affordable but compared to In2It, those makeup removers will cost you more money. So, I would settle for In2It 3 in 1 Cleansing Water plus it has good benefits for your skin.

PRODUCT NAME: In2It 3 in 1 Cleansing Water
PRICE: PhP 279.00
SPOTTED: SM Department Stores, Watsons

What the product claims:
- Removes facial and eye make-up
- Tones
- Moisturizes


I have been using this makeup remover for almost 3 months now and I really don't have any problem with it except its scent. I've mentioned in one of my videos that it smells like an old school lipstick. The ones that your grandmothers used to use. Hee! :)) Other than that, I can't seem to notice any unpleasant thing about this makeup remover.

Here's a side by side photo of me before and after using the makeup remover.

As you can see from the photo above the makeup is totally removed after using the 3 in 1 cleansing water from In2It. FYI, I haven't rinsed the cleansing water off my face yet in the after photo. It doesn't just remove your makeup, it also cleanses your skin. It claims that it tones your skin but it doesn't have that tightening feeling after using. It also claims that it moisturizes your skin and I agree because my face always feels moisturized everytime I use it. My skin feels soft and smooth even before rinsing.


Here are more photos of evidences: ;-)

With full makeup on

Here, half of my face was already cleansed using the In2It 3 in 1 Cleansing Water. You can really see the difference.

Just goofing around! ;-)

The makeup was totally transferred on the cotton pad dampened with 1n2It 3 in 1 cleansing water I used.

The eye makeup was totally removed. It's awesome!


Here's my photo after removing all of my makeup using only the In2It 3 in 1 Cleansing Water. Pretty neat, right? It's like I have already cleansed my face with water and a facial wash. Sometimes, I just rinse the cleansing water with tap water and skip the facial wash to avoid over-washing of my face. My Eskinol facial cleanser will clean out naman the excess makeup on my face.



PROS:
- It doesn't sting my eyes.
- It totally removes the facial and eye makeup with just 2 or 3 swipes without using a lot of the product.
-  It doesn't give me any breakouts.
- It cleanses your skin.
- Complete package (cleanser, makeup remover, toner, moisturizer)
- Contains aloe vera and Vitamin E

CONS:
- Unpleasant smell (at least for me)
- Packaging is not really an eye catcher but it's not a big deal.



Overall, I love the In2It 3 in 1 Cleansing Water. It has good benefits and it works perfectly. :)
How about you guys? What is your favorite makeup remover? :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment